things that scared you as a kid

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by raz5, Feb 8, 2009.

1. raz5

raz5 زینب

is there anyone who has something ridiculous that scared them when they were little and they're still scared of it?

like i'm scared of clowns and stuff, but i remember i had to be about six or seven i was watching tv with my family and this person went to use their toilet and there was a snake coming out of the hole, not any snake, i'm not scared of snakes, but it was a boa constrictor or anaconda or something. at the time i lived on a farm with plenty of snakes and things roaming around so i was so scared and when i went to the bathroom i'd hurry up and get off and shut the lid. i moved a couple of years ago from there and i have city sewage so a snake can't get into my toilet, but i still hurry up when i'm doing my thing in there because i'm scared there will be a snake or something lol.

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

there was a period when my parents would always watch unsolved mysteries right after i went to bed. that theme song gave me nightmares like nothing else... :eek:

also, burning in hell. but i was generally on god's good side.

3. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

going blind:eek:

4. Bonkai

Bonkai Later guys

b

:) Awww, I had a similar fear after watching Candyman when I was a youngster round 7-8. In the movie there is a scene when a young girl is looking into a mirror and some how she summons Candyman, and of course Candyman kills her with a SHITLOAD of bees. So i see this and Im instantly terrified to visit the restroom or look in the mirror while i brush my teeth. That lead to nightmares and me being jumpy for about a week. However after I got over that I have never been scared by watching a movie sense.

5. BunnySuit

BunnySuit Senior Member

the tooth fairy.

6. raz5

raz5 زینب

my parents would also watch that and whenever i heard the guys voice and the opening musik i'd get so scared!! haha.

and the noise for tornado warnings on the weather channel, i used to bug out and hide

7. raz5

raz5 زینب

i have a niece the same age as me and we were scared of bloody mary coming out and her body guards would shoot us or something, it was so ridiculous, i still don't like looking in mirrors with my lights out haha :cheers2:

8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

haha, i forgot about bloody mary.

that was one of those things that i knew was nonsense, but i still got really nervous every time i had to prove it...

9. raz5

raz5 زینب

i'm the youngest of 10 kids and my brothers and sisters would pick on me with that stuff, i was helpless

10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

jesus fucking damn!

are your parents obscenely old, or did they just procreate nonstop for 10 years?

11. Dave_techie

Dave_techie I call Sheniangans

marsupials.

12. raz5

raz5 زینب

hahah like, it's a long ass story but my dad is 72 my mom is 58; they've been together for over thirty years/ my dad came to amerika and had so many women, he was great looking.
    i bet i have more brothers or sisters some where!! haha.

what is crazy, my dad is one out of six kids which isn't abnormal but it's a lot, my mom is one out of 21 kids, my grandparents were making babies all of the time.

13. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

:eek: :willy_nilly:

14. raz5

raz5 زینب

i know my grandmother, i just don't know how she could possibly do that.

15. Bonkai

Bonkai Later guys

How shit, you must have a bomb ass family reunion.

16. raz5

raz5 زینب

yeah my dad's side is the german side which means a lot of beer and my mom's side is the italian one which means a lot of amazing food and ganj

17. Tisha Mc

Tisha Mc Banned

Wow, and everyone gives me shit cause I want 7 kids.

In addition to being abnormally terrified of Bloody Mary as well, I used to be really scared of escalators. I can't tell you the reason, I don't know, they just freak me. I'm still scared, but not as bad.

18. prissbaby

prissbaby creepy

michael fucking myers.

raz, where in NJ are you from ??

19. raz5

raz5 زینب

i want a good amount of kids, my siblings and i all get along (for the most part) there's a couple that are crazy but i have 7 more to go along with so i'm fine.

for some reason i wont touch the railings on escalators, i would rather fall down the escalator then touch the sides

20. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i don't know, i like to know who the people are at my family reunions...

and tisha mc, yeah, that's too many damn kids.