Things that affect the taste of pussy

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Open flowers, Feb 1, 2009.

1. Gumby

Gumby Banned

Career change, by trade I have been a union bricklayer ever since I was 18. After seeing how broken down my father was when he retired, it took a few years before deciding I didn't want to end up like that.

I'm not out to sue anyone either. After going through a custody battle for my daughter and seeing how unscrupulous the other attorney was, I decided more people had to be out advocating more for the child as opposed to the parents revenge or attorneys pocket book. So, that was my biggest inspiration, besides my attorneys guidance. She always did what was in the best interest of my daughter even when I was angered and wanted to be more aggressive.

Don't take the things I say to serious Chief, I really don't have anything against you. It's all fun for me...

2. slayer88

slayer88 Guest

My girlfriend's pussy doesn't have a taste or smell. It's pretty crazy because every girl I've gone down on in the past has had some taste and smell to them which has been unique.

She smokes, shoots heroin, and eats meat. I saw some thread saying something about women who were vegetarian smelled better, but I’ve been with vegans and I’m going to have to disagree.

I'm a second year medical student and we don't touch anything that addresses pussy smell, lol, but I’m sure that there have been some studies done out there if you have access to any medical journals you might be able to find some proof.

As for eating fruit and stuff, I hear that a lot, but she eats tons of fruit and there is literally no taste what-so-ever. It’s just warm and wet and I couldn’t be happier!

3. King of Zanzabar

King of Zanzabar Member

4. wild-flowers

wild-flowers forever arbitrary

:hurray: