Things that affect the taste of pussy

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Open flowers, Feb 1, 2009.

1. Open flowers

Open flowers Visitor

I heard that drugs and multivitamins negatively affect the taste of pussy.
    I take several vitamins and I am on the pill...
    Has anyone else heard of this? Any personal experiences that could provide insight?

2. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

i have heard that, but i don't know if it affects the pussy itself or urine.

i've also heard that fruit can make it taste sweeter, i've heard that about mens cum as well, that fruit makes it taste sweeter.

but i'm not 100% sure if that's true or not.

3. Gumby

Gumby Banned

I'm 100% sure all pussy is good! I am not 100% sure all pussy tastes or smells good. If you are not sure, burn some incense and keep your chin up!

4. gundalicious

gundalicious Member

Yes fruit sweetens the taste of you cum and the vagina.

5. mozart_hippie

mozart_hippie Member

I've heard pineapple juice.

6. Gumby

Gumby Banned

How about a shower every now and then?

7. Fastswitch

Fastswitch Visitor

I keep repeating and rerepeating the fact that going down on a woman is not about taste. If a guy is talking about your taste, he's neglected the softness of your flesh, the scent of your whole vulva, the sight of your body, the warmth of his little space between your legs, and the experience as a whole. I've done it zillions of times and can't say that I remember taste as being anything other than a delightful factor in the experience. Forget it, and find yourself a man who wants a whole woman, with soft pussy lips, enough hair to scratch and leave one to spit out, a look of welcome in her eyes - and as they disappear, the same look from her vulva, a woman who keeps the douche away and allows her natural scent to come through; in short, a woman who unreservedly enjoys the full experience and then falls into her guys arms wherever they end up, purring with satisfaction.

8. King of Zanzabar

King of Zanzabar Member

I love doing "the big favor" for my woman, and do it willingly. After about two minutes down there her juices get flowing, and that taste pretty much takes over everything else. (Those purfumy douches taste horrible, by the way, so if you're a gal who wants to get munched, skip that and just wash really well.) I know from personal experience, however, that fruit adds a sweet smell and smoking makes it taste like poo.

On a related subject: Anytime I see a completely untrimmed woman I assume that she isn't interested in getting oral. The pubies simply get in the way.

9. Stevie2Wonder

Stevie2Wonder Member

stay away from food with strong odors, such as an onion, tunafish, coffee ect.....eat and drink a lot food with high anti-oxidants such as fruit and vegetable, drink lots of water.

10. Open flowers

Open flowers Visitor

I think I love you

11. WanderingturnupII

WanderingturnupII Grouchy Old Fart

Most definitely a scent and texture thing going on there more than taste.....

Bathe. Avoid perfumed soaps.

12. sophieclair

sophieclair Senior Member

I love your response so much! Very interesting to read and very true.

13. Gumby

Gumby Banned

Why? Do you have something smelling dead going on in that cave of yours?

14. FunHogg

FunHogg Senior Member

Your profile says you're 35...your grammar and comments suggest a socially and mentally stunted 15 year old.

Tool.

15. White_Horse_Mescalito

White_Horse_Mescalito ""

Things that affect the taste of pussy

they guy that was in their 5 minutes beforehand

16. Humminbird

Humminbird Member

u da MAN!!!! :)

17. Fastswitch

Fastswitch Visitor

Thanks for the support, can you email me some feminine wiles, gals? Remember, "there is no such thing as an ugly woman - disinterested maybe, but always beautiful." BTW, Far&FartoZanzabar, your snide little comment about assuming "no interest," from the full bush women - no interest in the fussy, prissy, nature avoiding likes of you perhaps. A welcome sign to the 'down and dirty' sex fond, exuberant living likes of me!

18. Gumby

Gumby Banned

Yo ma', tis wa it tis man....

Mus be dat West Coast slang in da LBC ya no, Ebonics?

Was yo sad ixcuze niggggga?

19. Gumby

Gumby Banned

I love arguing with morons like you. I will be looking forward to seein your kind a lot in court. Mentally, I am having a blast. Academically, I am four years away from my law degree and bar license. Where are you? Mc Donalds, Burger King? Okay, I'll give you a bit more credit, a crew leader at Target or a grocery store?

Talk atcha soon Chief! <<<< I even gave you respect by capitalizing the "C"*****

20. FunHogg

FunHogg Senior Member

You're 35 and still 4 years away from that law degree? What's the hold up?

Take me to court, dumbass. Please.