Things Of Thought

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by illumincoalitional, May 4, 2007.

1. Martin Luther King Jr & his family of demonstrators were conspiring with communist forces in the Saudi Arabia government during the late 1950's & 60's to ruin the black community in America.

2. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

I don't even know what to say. Your stupidity is astounding.

3. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

It's true MLK had ties to CPUSA, but I never heard about these ties to the Saudis you're referring to. There is no doubt there were people behind MLK, who were using him (most likely unbeknownst to MLK) for their own agenda, and that agenda wasn't equality for blacks. This I do know.

4. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

please, expound on that thought.
    I for one would like to know

5. On a different note, I found some information leading from African American community during the 1950's stating that when segregation was dismissed the rich blacks in America whom were community shop owners, company holders, doctors, lawyers etc, went bankrupted within some sort of 11-15 year period.

Something on the line of 'country blacks' being force to move to the cities. This may have lead to the project development during the 1970's, than to the crack houses & crime we see today in these same communities.

6. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member