Things I'd like to point out to the democrats

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by Moonjava, Sep 7, 2004.

1. Moonjava

Moonjava Senior Member

What if America hadn't attacked? Then there would have been a lot more terrorist attacks, and people would be mad that W didn't step up and do something. And then Kerry's whole campaign would consist of "We will attack!!!" I think people have forgotten what it was like on and after Sept. 11. Hey, it's anniversary is coming up this year. Maybe there wont be a round 2 thanks to George.

The WMD's...they're there. Come on, it's a no brainer. Most of the mainstream media wants people to believe the search is over. Just because they haven't found any YET doesn't mean they're not there and that we're not still looking.
    I was listening to a radio show today and this sargeant called in and said that he met a former Iraqi general, and he said that, yes, the WMD's are there somewhere.

About Kerry's Vietnam service...someone please tell me how this is relavent?? G.W. was the Governor of Texas, and he even went to his meetings! Kerry's in the senate and, with his 90% absentee rate, doesn't live up to his obligations. So don't you think that fact makes Kerry's arguments about Vietnam go out the window? And besides, what does it matter about who was in combat and who wasn't? I guess that means that Bob Dole should have been elected instead of Billy Clinton b/c he's a vet and Clinton's not.

Kerry's an immature baby. I mean, his latest political stunt was saying "W" stands for "WRONG." I guess he has nothing better to do than make fun of the President's middle initial. Bush doesn't do those childish things because he's busy taking care of business and protecting this country, a lot of whom are ungreatful. Also, after Bush spoke at the Republican National Convention, Kerry just had to make a speech directly following the Presidents. Now it is tradition that during the conventions, the other parties lay low and let them have their convention. I guess John Kerry thought he was above the tradition, but then again, he's trying to change a lot of traditions.

FOUR MORE YEARS!!!!

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Wow! You need to wake up!

Do you honestly think dropping bombs is going to end "terrorism," or even help to thwart it? This is excluding the fact that the 9/11 attacks were an inside job by our own government, which they most certainly were.

I am not saying there are not people in the Middle East who would like to harm us, but we should be more worried about the people in our own government who want to harm us so they THEY can ultimately profit from it through war.

This is nothing but an oil war launched in the name of stopping terrorism, which is an utter joke. The war on terrorism is just like the phony war on drugs.

As far as Kerry, I think he's an idiot as well. The guy can't even differentiate himself from Bush on key issues. If he's trying to pander to moderate voters, he's doing a terrible job of it.

Right, I am sure we might eventually find the ones we planted ourselves. If they can say with certainty that they are there, WHY CAN'T THEY FIND THEM??

I couldn't care less about what either Bush or Kerry did 30 years ago. It is irrelevant and a smoke screen to divert people away from the real issues.

Well, I think he was defending himself because of the relentless Kerry-bashing at the RNC. If he didn't stand up for himself, he'd be doomed. But I think he already is. I mean, face it, Kerry is not going to win.

I am not sticking up for Kerry, either. I don't like either of the two corporate clowns that are running, who are really only serving the elites anyway.

It's all a big joke, and the joke is on people like YOU!

3. sef

sef Member

WMD do exist.... look at our country. we have them. the only reason we dont have a crazy country invading us and getting rid of our prez is because we feel obliged to do that for the rest of the world

why would you point that out to just democrats??? you think they are stupid and arent aware.... i think that everyone should know those things not just dems. i think that they should know all of it....

i dont think having bush in office four more years will ever change what has already been done. im just hoping whoever is elected will be the one electecd by all of the people not just certain ones. and that the person will try to fix some of the damage that is messingup this world

4. dangermoose

dangermoose Is a daddy

you don't seem to understand the issue. sadam had destroyed his wmd's 10 years before the inspectors came along, and he did comply with the weapons inspectors. the weapons inspectors were us spies, and geuss what? some of hte informationt hey collected was used by bush...if someone says "im going to attack you! but first i want to have an in depth look at all your defenses"...how would YOU take it? there was also a deadline for sadam to let the weapons inspectors back in before the war started and sadam agreed...but his agreement wasnt acknowledged by the states untill after the war had started.

and why is it that the states are the only ones allowed to have weapons of mass destructiuon, what makes you holier than thou? especially with your track records of human abuse.

also iraq had nothing to do with september 11th...NOTHING. nothing to do with bin laden, nothing to do with al quada. sadam had more ties to bush than bin laden, and bush had more ties to bin laden than sadam. there is nor will there ever be a terrorist crisis in america excpet the ones you make. tell me, how many people died in the past ten years in america due to terrorism that wasnt caused by an american? well there's september 11th...anything else? no...no? can't think of anything? terrorism is another 'killer bees' another media frenzy to keep your at home, so you spend your money at home.

this is all for money, and your being played like the pawns you are.

5. Jezmund

Jezmund Member

Absolutely. Also all the partisan politics- republican/democrat, conservative/liberal, right/ left. It's just a tool to keep us glued to the TV and keep as spending money on the products advertised between segments of "the factor". "you decide". Decide what? Look at the two choices before you. What choice do you have? You think its really gonna matter who gets elected this november? will it really effect your lives? The whole system will keep on running like it always has. Do you think the corporate run media will ever give a third party the media coverage they deserve? They dont want to give you that extra choice. Two is enough.

same damn global elite. same damn worthless representatives elected by the same damn electoral college. same damn lobbyists. same damn America.

The difference between the right and the left is that the right is a bit farther away from realizing the truth

6. green_thumb

green_thumb kill your T.V.

Do you have some evidence of this?

Right....

Are you kidding? The raving psychos called Republicans will not let anyone forget about it. Not that they have anything to be proud of because of it. Idiots. There will be more wars if Bush is left in office, which scares me more than any terrorist attack.

Don't make me puke.

Most Democrats wish Kerry would not focus on Vietnam also, and he isn't anymore, he had to defend himself against the swiftboat liars though. It does show his strength of character that he volunteered to serve this country. Are you trying to say that what a person has done in the past is irrelevant? I think a person's past indicates much about that person.

Ha ha! I suppose the "purple heart bandaids" were not childish then? Or the constant slamming of Kerry throughout the campaign (soooo many lies)? The cross on the podium was appropriate too huh? Democrats have been playing nice until now, I think they're getting fed up. Face it, people don't like Bush. A small percentage of Americans like him, the rest of the entire WORLD dislikes him. You must be proud to be in the minority.

Vote Kerry!!! Get our troops home sooner!!!!!

7. Moonjava

Moonjava Senior Member

LOL
    I hope the majority of America doesn't have the "If we put down our guns, they'll put down thiers" attitude. If so, this country is in a lot of trouble! No, I don't have proof that there would have been more terrorist attacks if GW hadn't gone to war, but look at what just happened to that school in Russia. It's still going on in other places, and I think the war on terror is a worthwhile one, and I think it has definitely prevented more attacks from happening in our nation. Our soldiers are not occupyers, they are fighting for a cause, and that is for YOU and ME and the future of America. The ones that have died have not died in vein. Why do people call this "The next Vietnam" when only 1100 people have died? In Nam, at least that many died everyday. I guess the majority of Iraqis DO appreciate us being there, or a lot more of our men would have been killed by now.
    John Kerry talks about his plans on arming our troops if he's elected. On the RNC, Sen. Miller couldn't have said it better when he stated, "Arm our forces with what, spitballs??" Kerry constantly contradicts himself. In fact, he even said that he sees 2 Americas (whatever that means). Well, Dick Cheney also said it well when he stated, "It's mutual. America sees 2 John Kerrys." Kerry said that, EVEN KNOWING WHAT HE KNOWS NOW, he would have voted for the war, yet his whole campaign is about how he is the "anti-war" candidate. He says that he will try to patch things up with other nations so we don't have to go at it alone. I don't see why anyone would think those nations would support us now if they didn't support us then. Fuck them if they don't support us!! We have to defend ourselves with or without them, and we have to finish the bold mission we started. And another Kerry view that is a scary thought is the fact that he'd let the UN decide when AMERICA needs to defend ITSELF. And As far as the purple heart bandaids go, Bush didn't even start those, a Bush-supporter did. Maybe it was immature, but not really when you consider that his purple hearts were only band-aid wounds. After all, Kerry is the one who made the big stink about his service in Vietnam. And he wasn't defending himself, he was just taking the attention off of REAL issues that need to be addressed. (he has a habit of doing that, if you haven't noticed) He wanted to talk about how he was the better candidate because he won purple hearts in Vietnam, but then he didn't like it when the TRUTH came around and slapped him in the face. Kerry said that he doesn't believe in abortion, yet he's not going to try and take away the choice of having one. That shows his lack of leadership because a real leader would stand up for what he believed in and would have sound morals. Or at least I hope so.
    On the issue of Bush's past, I think you should take a look at Kerry's voting record and consider his 90% absentee rate in the Senate.
    The swift boat veterans all have a different story from John Kerry about Vietnam. I'll take their word since they were actually there. I wont call them liars like those of you who choose to blind yourselves from the truth. Kerry wasn't the great all-American soldier he claims to have been. In fact, I think he still has a piece of rice stuck in his ass by doing something stupid, and then receiving a purple heart for it.

PULL THE RICE OUT OF YOUR ASS AND GROW UP JOHN KERRY!!

8. Moonjava

Moonjava Senior Member

I think you mistyped. The above statement should read:

Vote Kerry!!! Get attacked by terrorists and like it!!!!!

The rest of your ignorant arguments are disputed in my above statement.

9. MagicMedicine

MagicMedicine Sailor Scent

Bush also dosn't have the most creditable war record either. He's not the best "All-American veteran" either.
    And do you have any proof that there would have been another terrorist attack? Is there any real reason why Bush fucked the UN and went to war anyways?

Moonjava, you need a real reailty check.
    "I don't see why anyone would think those nations would support us now if they didn't support us then. Fuck them if they don't support us!!"
    Yes, let's just say fuck all the other nations, we're too good for them anyways. We don't need other nations.
    Yea, right. They don't support us now because of Bush's irrational, hot-headed actions in Iraq. Bringing in a new President could patch up what harm Bush has done to the fragile ties that holds this world together. I'm sure if we went around saying fuck all the nations, we'd be living in an underground shelter, without your nice computer or comfy sofa.

And about your abortion issues. I don't believe in religion. Should I go around blowing up churches and trying to have them made illegal? America's about choice, not force.

And this is for all of you that think that Kerry's the only one that says one thing then does another.
    http://www.house.gov/appropriations_democrats/caughtonfilm.htm
    Enjoy. You're beloved Bush isn't all that great, afterall.

Please people, do some research on your shit, and stop just making pointless assumtions and rambles.

10. green_thumb

green_thumb kill your T.V.

Good reply MagicMedicine.

Moonjava- You are sadly misinformed. I really feel sorry for you for being so easily fooled by Bush.
    Look, Bush is not a conservative. He has expanded gov. power, federal spending is out of control, initiated an unnecessary war, and is highly secretive. This should, and does, concern true conservatives.

Bush "flip-flops" as much as Kerry, although Kerry's changed policies are in response to changed circumstances. You've never changed your mind on something? I trust Kerry to examine situations and not be afraid to change his stance if required and I trust he's intelligent enough to come to a sound conclusion, unlike Bush.

Bush is against abortion, yes, but he hasn't banned it either, nor will he ever be able to. No one can. To vote for someone based on that one issue is absurd, it's not going to change.

The Iraq debacle will increase terror. How can Bush run on the issue of war, the war is going terrible, it's a mess.

The Bush administration is only interested in power.

11. dangermoose

dangermoose Is a daddy

dude, out of all the dumb things you could have said...im sorry, you obivously don't appreciate civil liberties. and isnt that what your country is all about?

bush wouldnt become a muslim, and he wouldnt join the jewish faith, so he should stand up for what he believes in and block other people from making that hcoice, right? becasue you want a leader that stands up for what he believes in. george bush doesnt like some authors and thinks their books are tacky or express a political opinion he doesnt believe him...so he should stand up for what he believes in and help ban those books. john kerry wouldnt personally want his wife to have an abortion, so he should stand up for what he believes in and ban abortions. hmmm, now thats some positive thinking.

12. Moonjava

Moonjava Senior Member

Good reply MagicMedicine.

Moonjava- You are sadly misinformed. I really feel sorry for you for being so easily fooled by Bush.

I really feel sorry for you for relying on your liberal news sources and not opening your eyes.

Bush is against abortion, yes, but he hasn't banned it either, nor will he ever be able to. No one can. To vote for someone based on that one issue is absurd, it's not going to change.

This is obvious, but the fact that he is against it makes a big difference in my mind. And he did ban the sick practice of partial-birth abortion, which I respect him for.

The Iraq d...ebacle will increase terror. How can Bush run on the issue of war, the war is going terrible, it's a mess.

We are fighting a worth-while cause, and I think it has helped with the issue of terror.

The Bush administration is only interested in power.

And defending our country when it's obviously needed.

13. Angel_Headed_Hipster

Angel_Headed_Hipster Senior Member

Don't Even reply to this girl, she is obviously brainwashed by corporate America and believes everything he government tells her. She will (sadly) never be able to open her mind to the endless amounts of Crimes that our government commits. She will NEVER understand that 9/11 was orchestrated by our own government, and that the war on terror is completely a sham. If Bush were really into our national security and our safety, he would be on the defense, making sure we are safe and protected from attacks, instead of fighting an offensive war against a worldwide problem which would in turn, help terrorism around the world. Don't Believe me? Al Queda even came out and said that they want Bush Re-Elected because he is the image of greedy, capitalist america, and with him as the leader of the US, it makes it easier to recruit new terrorists. Now don't get me wrong, Kerry is no better, and I am sick of people saying "He is not good, but he is better than Bush", that is bullshit, Kerry, just as much as Bush, is a slave to the Global Elite, and does what they tell him to do, we will be no safer under either president, but we don't have to worry about Foreign attacks, all we have to worry about is the feds attacking their own citizens, the evidence shows them and the CIA are the only ones killing people. The Government has more than enough tools to pick out terrorists and terrorism warnings, and stop them before they act, the only Terrorist Attacks that could possibly go through are ones with Federal Involvement or Help. Think about it, if me and you tried to plan a terrorist attack, the US government would have transcripts of our Conversations online, recordings of our phone conversations, etc. and be able to arrest us, the Patriot act is Bullshit because before it was put into action, any FBI agent could EASILY get a warrant for a suspected terrorist, they don't need the power to search our homes without a warrant, even if we aren't suspected for a crime, that's something right out of nazi germany, the government does not need that ability to catch terrorists, but they orchestrate things like 9/11 so that they CAN justify having the ability to do that. Our country under whatever president, will continue to fall and fall until their is an armed, militant revolution against our government (Which is horrible, but inevitable, I am out of here if that happens, I am not a violent person), if the government wins there will be continued Tyranny worldwide, if the People Win, the government would be completely changed, and after another 400 years, the government will get too much power once again, take control, and another revolution, and it will keep continuing untill the world just ends, Kind of looks like a pessimistic future haha...

Peace and Love,
    Dan

14. Moonjava

Moonjava Senior Member

I feel sorry for you for being so easily fooled by Hollywood, Kerry, and the liberal media. Whoever controls the media controls the mind, not Bush.

15. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

So every person out there who supports Bush has been brainwashed, so over 50% of America are mindless, brainwashed idiots.

Yea, so Clinton and Bush both worked for the past decade to kill 3,000 people and wreck try to wreck the economy.

A defenisve war is the worst thing you can when fighting, I think the French will stand up to that fact, I mean were on the defensive before we got hit, and Russia was on the defensive trying not to to much in Chechnya, and look how they've been hit, but you know, since we went on the offensive, have we been hit?

Dude, don't be so paranoid. Unless your're trying to overthrow the government you shouldn't worry about it killing you.

There are 6 billion people on this globe, you think the CIA monitors what every single one says, and you know how many fake and false reports they get every day?

Going to courts to get search warrents puts in jeopardy evidence you might have that you need to keep secret in order to make sure the possible terrorist don't know your on to them.

16. MagicMedicine

MagicMedicine Sailor Scent

I'm urging you to use the right information before you post...

Neither Bush nor Gore had 50% of the popular vote.
    And Gore won.

And we havnt ever been hit before 9/11. And there's doubt as to where it came from/who did it.
    And about your false terror reports that they get. The publish them anyways. Read up on it. FBI has came out and said that the administration publishes terror reports they get that are based on the weakest evidence, just to keep the issue alive in the American minds. Why do you think they moved the RNC to NY this year? They're trying to win votes by USING 9/11. As horrible as that is. The FBI has stated that they are under constant pressure to find actual proof that these terrors are going to happen. Anyways, they go on everywhere. You're always heaing about something blowing up in Israel, or some suicide bomber in the Middle East.

And yes, going to the court to get a warrant is bad. because you never know who that judge is going to tell.
    <sarcasm>

17. Angel_Headed_Hipster

Angel_Headed_Hipster Senior Member

So every person out there who supports Bush has been brainwashed, so over 50% of America are mindless, brainwashed idiots.

No, if someone was voting for kerry who believed that our government is there to help them and make them secure, and actually start wars to help the people and not just to benefit themselves, i would think they were brainwashed to. That what I am always against, people thinking that because your on one side of the specutrum, you are wrong. I think there are just as many wrong people on the left as the right, in fact, I believe the whole Democrat and Republican system was created to blind us from what's really going on. To make us fight against eachother instead of fighting the real enemy, the Globalists and The Illumanati.

Yea, so Clinton and Bush both worked for the past decade to kill 3,000 people and wreck try to wreck the economy.

Yes, them and many others including Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, and more. Clinton was given MANY chances to arrest Bin Laden, but he refused and let him slip away, WHY? because Bin Laden is a CIA asset, recruiting blind followers who think they are actually fighting for Middle Eastern Freedom, when in reality, Osama Bin Laden is staging these terror attacks to help the globalists plan of New World Order. Bush signed a bill (W I99-eye) Which prevented FBI agents from investigating Al Queda or arresting Al Queda operatives. This doesn't make much sense, unless your working with them to stage a devastating attack on US soil to push for the police state. War On Terror? It's a sham. the Carlyle Group (Owned By The Bush's and Bin Ladens Together) Stages these terrorist attacks and uses Osama as their scapegoat to make new wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. The Carlyle group gets HUGE defense Contracts in these wars and makes Billions, now you see how this all links up.

A defenisve war is the worst thing you can when fighting, I think the French will stand up to that fact, I mean were on the defensive before we got hit, and Russia was on the defensive trying not to to much in Chechnya, and look how they've been hit, but you know, since we went on the offensive, have we been hit?

Yeah we were on the defensive, too bad on the morning of 9/11 the airforce got the order from the pentagon to "Stand Down", maybe THAT had something to do with the fact that we were attacked that morning?

Dude, don't be so paranoid. Unless your're trying to overthrow the government you shouldn't worry about it killing you.

Oh, some may think i'm paranoid, but I'm not, I still go out and party and have lots of fun, and even when i investigate things like this, I am not paranoid, I am just itching for the truth.

There are 6 billion people on this globe, you think the CIA monitors what every single one says, and you know how many fake and false reports they get every day?

No, But The CIA sure as hell trains terrorist forces to fly planes, and sets up secret wars (Cambodia anyone?) and Assasinates anyone who defies the NWO and becomes a leader of the people (JFK). The CIA is a terrorist organization, no different than "Al Queda" (Which is simply just a CIA funded and trained terrorist group, started and Led By the CIA operative Osama Bin Laden).

Going to courts to get search warrents puts in jeopardy evidence you might have that you need to keep secret in order to make sure the possible terrorist don't know your on to them.

Yes, and maybe that is something we need to work on, but taking away the need for a warrant to search a persons property is not the way of going about it.

Peace and Love,
    Dan

18. Cosmic Butterfly

Cosmic Butterfly Member

I do not want to even want to bother with this post. To much energy wasted on her bullshit.

MOONJAVA means:

VERY STUPID

19. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

Just calling someone stupid like that actually makes you look rather stupid.

20. Cosmic Butterfly

Cosmic Butterfly Member