They stole my blood!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Autentique, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Autentique

Autentique wonderfabulastic

They took 7 tubes of blood out :eek:

Surprisingly, I didnt even get dizzy or anything. I always, always do.

And on Thursday I find out the sex of the baby! :D

2. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

Its a baby,I hope it aint getting any!

3. Autentique

You can never trust babies!

They are baaaaaaaaaad.

4. zilla939

zilla939 Thought Police Lifetime Supporter

yeep

i can't have that much blood taken, i black out.

5. Autentique

I wasnt even prepared for it.

It was past 2:00 pm and all I ate was some apple wedges and orange juice around 11am. I was soooo hungry.

I didnt even knew they were gonna take 7 tubes. I just closed my eyes and kept hearing the girl changing the tubes as I wondered when was it ever going to stop.

6. CaptainLS

CaptainLS Banned

One time I cut my finger at work and it was pretty bad. but i had alot of customers so I let it bleed over the trash can until I could do something with it. It wouldn't stop bleeding so I had to wrap it with a rubber band to cut off the blood. I was just gonna burn it shut but the rubber band gave me time to wrap it and let it scab a little.

7. Autentique

The next time you find yourself in a situation like that, put some sugar on the wound. It'll stop bleeding, of course it depends how bad the wound is.

8. CaptainLS

CaptainLS Banned

it took of a chunk as wide as a dime and as thick as a nickle

9. Hilder

Hilder The Ganja Queen

Aawww.. I can just see you scrunching your face..

I cant wait to find out. Ima send you some baby clothes when I send you the tortillas.

10. nesta

nesta Banned

i always lock my doors and windows and sleep with the lights on, so they can't come in my room at night and steal my blood

also i keep weapons around the room

11. zilla939

zilla939 Thought Police Lifetime Supporter

yeah. i don't think i could ever do it with my eyes open. i don't mind cuts or wounds much, i watched a guy bleed after he split his knee in a gaping wound down to the muscle. but i watched my friend give blood, saw it rocking back and forth on that little thing and hastened to gtfo of the blood van as my vision went dark and my head started spinning.

12. Quoth the Raven

Quoth the Raven RaveIan

Ye gods.. my one firm steadfast rule is no fucker sticks a needle in me, for whatever reason, ever. Fuck that action.

13. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

I can't wait to hear what you guys are having!

And puhlease post ultrasound pics! You should see how many I have of my kids...especially the twins. Every single time I went in for an appointment they did an ultrasound, and always gave me a bunch of pics!

Are they going to give you a video of the baby? I have one of my oldest and of the twins. Got to see them moving around, stretching, flipping, and could watch it right at home. Sooo sweet!

I was also supposed to get one of those awesome 4-D one of the twins, but on the day I was going to get one, I actually went into the hospital and had to be induced! Ah well, I got to see them that night for real anyway. ;)

Oh, and as far as taking blood goes, I'm with you on the dizzy thing. Anytime I get mine taken, the nurse is always asking me several times during it "Are you okay?!" because my face turns ghost white and I get real quiet (prior to it, I'm usually talking up a storm *laughs*).

14. hiro

hiro pursue it

That's exciting that you get to find out on Thursday! So you must be around 20 weeks now! Yay, halfway there!

15. Autentique

I dont know if I'll get a video, but that sounds extremely cool. Now I want one!!

And yeah, I used to always go to blood tests with juice and cookies to eat after the test. I usually needed to lay down for a minute or two. I get all pale and my vision gets blurry and I just need to pause for a moment.

I told John last night, that now Im a big girl because I didnt get dizzy when they took all the blood out and I never had so much blood taken from me :eek:

16. Autentique

Yeap, halfway there.

I was just thinking about that last night and this morning when I woke up. It's crazy how quickly time goes by.

17. hiro

hiro pursue it

Oh I feel you. Last night we almost went to the hospital because I had 4 contractions in an hour! Poor John was frantic.... I remember the first ultrasound like yesterday! Now I can't wait to meet her! :D

18. scarlettchasingroses

scarlettchasingroses strawberry tart

I wanna see some belly pictures! I bet you are one HOT momma! :D

19. Autentique

20. Jaitaiyai

Jaitaiyai Cianpo di tutti capi

I'll do that too! But I have no money so I'll be emailing them. :tongue:

cuz I'm cool.