they killed adrianna off!!!

Discussion in 'TV' started by alex714, May 25, 2004.

1. alex714

alex714 To the Left

wow...well i knew adrianna's issues with the FBI were gonna come to some dramatic end, but i figured her and chrissy would go into witness protection or they would both die over it somehow. but i was in fecking shock that they dealt with it last epiosde and killed her off the show! i really felt for her character, she was so desperate to get out of her situation with the feds, really living through some nightmarish times... but i dunno, i didnt think chrissy would sell her out like that, especially since they were planning the wedding.
    how do you think they are gonna explain to the other characters her disappearance and death?? everyone in their family knew that the wedding was coming up. i really like adrianna, it was so upset when sil killed her :(

2. Megara

Megara Banned

im glad that christopher didnt go into witness protection....that would have been the exact opposite of what his character has been: the loyal trooper.

3. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I had a feeling she'd get whacked.

I'd like to see that weasel Christopher get whacked.

Season finale in 2 weeks....

I thought last week's episode with the dream sequence was one of the best.

Things are really starting to heat up.... I can't wait to see what happens.

4. what show is this?

5. alex714

alex714 To the Left

we are talking about the sopranos

the dream episode was very well done! it was great, and i didnt realize the season finale was so soon, makes sense though. and tony is back with carmela...that was weird, hes definitly gonna cheat on her again, its part of the job description.

6. metro

metro self-banned

oh God I hated the dream episode. It was the worst IMO. I'm sad that Ad got whacked too, I can't believe Chris would do that, how could he? I really thought they'd give her a break.

7. Megara

Megara Banned

yeah i thought the dream episode was the worst episode of the whole show......there has been only like 2 good episodes this season..lets hope the finale is good...

8. alex714

alex714 To the Left

the dream episode was very eerie and odd, but artiscally it was done so well! it was very diffrent thats why i liked it.
    and i was suprised with christophers actions also, i know he's really loyal to the family but i dunno, i just wasnt expecting that. hes definitly turning back to his hardcore drinking and drugs habit... i loved how tony punched him out.

9. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Is she the big Soprano guy's daughter? I've only watched once. It was a long time ago, and he was beating up this lady because she was going to tell his wife that they were having and affair. Nice.

I talked the cable guy into giving us free HBO, but we only had it for a week and my step dad got all righteous and called them to cut it off because we were getting it for free. I didn't tell him why. That bastard.

I worked hard for that. :(

10. No, Tony's (the big Soprano guy) daughter is Meadow.

I've seen seasons 1-4, but I haven't been able to see any episodes from season 5. Too bad they killed off Adrianna, she had one hell of a body! :D

11. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

So... who's Adrianna?

12. She was going to marry Christopher (Tony's cousin).

13. Dolphin~Rider

Dolphin~Rider Member

Am I the only one who thinks that Adriana should have gone to Tony right away when the FBI first started squeezing her and told him what was up? They could have fed the FEDs false info or something, but since she was stupid and didn't tell anybody for like over a year, of course they're gonna kill her when they find out about it! She says she didn't tell them anything, but who would believe that after a year's time? It was only a matter of time before they found out and killed her. Chris would not leave all that money and easy lifestyle for the witness protection program.

14. alex714

alex714 To the Left

it wouldnt be that easy. feeding the feds false info. even if she did go to tony at the get go, i dont know how understanding he would be. remeber what happened with pussy?? that was his best friend but he still had to kill him bc of the family. but then again, pussy did what adrianna did, he didnt go to tony right away. i think if she did go to him right away, he would have killed her anyways bc itd be too much of a risk. she was doomed from the day the feds got her.

15. alex714

alex714 To the Left

16. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

hey, try not to post spoilers in the headings next time, okay? i hadnt watched it yet when i saw the thread title.

and, she might not be dead. we didnt actually see her die. it's possible that she might have killed the guy who was supposed to whack her.

17. metro

metro self-banned

ah..wishful thinking. I've been thinking of ways she could have gotten free from Sil. I just really liked her. After watching the show for yrs., you get sort of numb to the whackings, but hers was startling, even though I kept saying, "NO, Ad, your gonna get whacked if you do that!" I guess her and Chris seemed so solid. I was "sad" when Ralphie got it too, but only because he was so entertaining. It seems like the season just started and it's almost over! [​IMG][​IMG]

18. CelticMuse

CelticMuse Member

Even though it didn't show her dying I don't think she'll be back. Drea Matteo the actress who plays her is now playing in that Friends spin-off , Joey ,with Matt LeBlanc. She plays the sister he moves in with.

19. alex714

alex714 To the Left

ya i heard that she was on that show. what a step down for her! shes such a talented actress, now shes gonna be in some crummy sitcom.

and metro i agree, when pussy and ralphie were killed i wasnt as shocked....i was really sadden with the adrianna, ive never had anything against sil but now, argh im pissed with him!!!

20. I was glad when Ralphie died, he was a worthless prick. Who the hell kills your own horse for the insurance money?