There should be a law

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by missfontella, Jan 12, 2005.

1. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

that allows you to hit people if they are asking for it

Today I went to exchange some pants that my grandma got me. I'm standing in line and there is a lady with 3 kids in front of me. two of them in a double stroller. Behind me there is a lady with 2 kids, one of them in an umbrella stroller. I have my two boys with me. I'm holding my 1 year olds hand and fussing at my 4 year old to put on his jacket when I hear the lady behind me say "Don't you touch her" I turn around to see what is going on:

I turn around
    Lady: He just poked her in the eye (reffering to the kid in the stroller)
    *I'm getting ready to apologize and pick jordan up when......*
    Lady: I don't know WHAT his problem is
    *WTF?*
    Me: I don't know ...uuummmm...maybe because he is a kid!
    Lady: (directly to Jordan) you don't do that. No
    Me: Don't speak to him
    *I turn back around but it begans to dawn on me how pissed I am. I face her again*
    Me: I admit that he shouldn't have poked your child but you were completely out of line in asking 'what his problem is' common sense tells you that 'his problem' is that ....DUHHH....he's one
    Lady: Well, so is she and she's perfectly well-behaved
    Me: You stupid bitch, she's strapped to a stroller
    *Obviously, at this point, I'm ready to fight*
    Me: And you shouldn't be worried about his behavior, You NEED to worried about mine

She shut up after that. The rest of the time in line I was threatening her by talking to Jordan. " No, baby, don't touch that. We don't wanna offend the high and mighty again, cause then Mommy will have to kick her ass all up in the junior miss department" . I kept wishing she would! I'm thinking SAY SOMETHING!!!! SAY SOMETHING BITCH!!!

But she didn't. This shit happened at 10 this morning, I just calmed down a little while ago. DAMN I wanted to beat that bitch ass!!! Its hard to stick your nose in the air IF ITS FUCKING BROKEN!

My real problem with it is that she was being nasty for no reason and because of how I look, she thought she could get away with it. When she realized that saying too much would get her knocked the fuckout, she shut up. She wasn't doing what she thought was right, she was being nasty just because she thought she could. And THAT's why she needs her ass beat, so that the next time she think about being nasty for sport or fun she'll remember that light-skinned girl with the mean right jab and think again. Fucking bitch

2. BlackGuardXIII

BlackGuardXIII fera festiva

so she is off your christmas card list then, I guess?

3. Bug..Man

Bug..Man Banned

And again, you are setting an excellent example for your kids. Congrats!

4. missfontella

I'm just preparing them to enjoy when I stomp a hole in your ass

5. missfontella

More importantly, I WANTED to beat her ass. I didn't

work on those reading comprehension skills

6. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

it's a sad day when bug man becomes the voice of reason

7. BlackGuardXIII

I think besides showing them your restraint, you also are teaching them not to put up with shit. They are going to learn not to let others walk all over them. I was always taught to stand up for myself, and though I haven't always done that, I have in cases like you describe. I had a harder time standing up for myself in relationships, and got the tire tracks on my back to prove it. At least I woke up eventually.

You set a fine example, in my view. You held back, yet made it clear that you were not going to stand for that kind of disrespect.

8. BlackGuardXIII

What would you have done?
    It is a cinch to criticize, but totally pointless unless you offer someone the benefit of your 'better' alternative.
    Lets hear it.

9. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

try to keep you kool and watch your langauge in front of children.

10. missfontella

I don't know where you people live but where I live, I DID keep my cool. If I hadn't, I wouldn't be posting this cause I'd be in jail

11. missfontella

Thank you. I'm glad someone understands that parents are still people and that I was supposed to have something to say in defense of my child

As usual, you get me

12. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

Marry me Misfontella! We wouldn't have to have sex or anything, I just want you to do my shopping for me. :)

13. BlackGuardXIII

I get you? To keep? I wish...............lol

Brilliant advice there about watching your language and keeping your cool, I bet that was very enlightening, huh?

14. missfontella

I can't marry you.....chaos would kick my ass!!! LOL

But I'll shop for you though. I'm still training for the big time......WALMART!

15. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

i don't think any of your naysayers here have kids. if they did, they'd know how incredibly fucking furious you can get when someone messes with them or insults them. way to not fuck that stupid **** up, i'm proud of you. though i wish i'd been there. we coulda made her pee her pants. teach her she can't get away with being a fucking **** just because there's people around.

16. joe

joe Banned

pants $26.95
    Shirt $9.00
    making that bitch behind you shut her mouth - Priceless

17. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

It's Joe!!!!

18. joe

joe Banned

shhh....im trying to keep a low profile

hello KC

19. missfontella

I laugh at that so hard my daughter came and asked me was I ok

20. missfontella

In my neighborhood, girls fight all the time because their kids have gotten into a fight. Now I just think that's stupid. If my kid is fighting one on one with another kid, I'm gonna be an adult in the situation. Separate them, take the other kid home, and talk to his/her mom (assuming I feel like it). that being said, if an adult says something or does something INAPPROPIATE to my child, I'ma bring it to them. There is a difference between being a trouble making hood hat and fulfilling your responsibility to protect your child