There’s something in the rain

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by hotwater, May 11, 2007.

1. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member

Has anyone else noticed anything unusual in the rain.

It’s difficult to describe but it appears gelatinous in substance with hair-thin green tentacles (almost amebic-like in form) I’ve noticed it before, but today while driving north on I-93 near the Massachusetts/New Hampshire border it started raining and there more of them.

Ordinarily I wouldn’t be concerned but this organism looks straight out of Invasion of the body snatchers [​IMG]

Are we under attack, and If so, what can we do to protect ourselves from this menace from another world.

Hotwater

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Are you sure it was an organism, because if it was a gelatinous substance that is yellow-green in color, it's likely that it's from the aerial spraying that is ongoing. I have seen similar before, and it would leave a grimy film on everything once it dried.

3. Isil

Isil Member

Oprah is sending out the troops :eek:

4. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Its Pollen season.
    The Barrens are full of yellow pollen from Sasafrass, Pine & Holly.

what trees you guys got by you?

5. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member

The usual Northern Hardwoods Sugar Maple, Yellow Birch, Eastern Hemlock, Beech, & Eastern White Pine.

Hotwater

6. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member

The color is clear (you can see right through it) but the tentacles are green [​IMG]

Hotwater

7. RylyC

RylyC Member

i wish i had a micros scope so i could see em in our rain.

8. dude were you like high or something ive never heard of anybody saying that before. thats crazy stuff. but its cool to. you should look more into that.

9. themnax

themnax Senior Member

there's something in the rain alright. it's our 'right' to be assinignly thoughtless that put(s) it there. it's called, if i remember my first year chemistry that i flunked three times anywhere near correctly, carbolic acid, and it gets there from our using combustion to generate energy and propell transportation.

=^^=
    .../\...

10. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member

I think you mean carbonic acid, not carbolic acid (or phenol) the stuff the nazis used to inject (by the tens of thousands) into the mentally ill and infirm to purge the aryan race of who they deemed imperfect [​IMG]

Perhaps what I'm seeing is a confluence of carbonic based acid rain deposition and pollen..........:H

Hotwater

11. lucyinthesky16

lucyinthesky16 pirate wench

sounds like pollen...after it rains here, there's this thing layer of green dust on my car

12. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member

You might be right, but I’m more inclined to believe the apparent organism is somewhat otherworldly [​IMG]

Hotwater

13. themnax

themnax Senior Member

yes, that is what i meant and that would be my thought.

=^^=
    .../\...