Them Reputation Thingies...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by mudpuddle, Jun 7, 2004.

1. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

how the hell did you get a bad one? you're one of the most reasonable people here?

2. mynameiskc

hey, i just noticed i don't have one of those exclamation point thingies at the bottom of my avatar thingie. what does that mean? am i on probation?

edit: never mind, i'm an idiot.

3. joe

joe Banned

I just want all the Bad rep, so everyone will think im the Hipforums badass or something, i love all the negative attention so if your pissed send all the bad rep to me!

I currently have 9 points and decreasing, ive gotten alot bad stuff from people ive never heard of, i got one that says "FUKIN CALI ******" hahahahah! funny shit keep it comin

4. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Get this, KC. My bad rep did not come from anything I said, it was because of my signature quote! Hahahaha. Apparently someone thinks I seriously love guns and so for that reason don't deserve to live. Obviously they know nothing about me and just need to fuck off. ;)

5. mynameiskc

oh how FUNNY! yeah. that's just silly. when people don't really know who you are and what your intentions are, usually because they haven't really gotten to know you here, things get way out of hand. the rep points are some fun drama.

6. mynameiskc

crazy. apparently i have to spread points around before i can give you any, but i think mine may probably deduct your's at this point anyway. i'd send some good karma your way, but i apparently have none left to give.

7. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

Gee, I always thought you were the Karma Queen.

Smooch!!!