the worst place?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by kjhippielove88, Jan 8, 2005.

1. kjhippielove88

kjhippielove88 color + rhyme

wheres the worst place you have gotten your period? the worst for me was a couple of summers ago when i was canoeing in Maine. i was out in the middle of nowhere with only a few other girls and a bunch of guys. i didnt expect it to come at all but we eventually found a small island to canoe to so i could "take care of it." that wasnt fun at all

2. Speed-walking through the streets of NYC on a class trip. No pad, no bathroom, and no Midol and all the cramps my uterus could muster. It was then that I began my "I'm-getting-a-hysterectomy-tomorrow" phase. Now I'm on the pill and life is beautiful :)

3. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout Senior Member

I read a story in a girl's magazine about a girl who was getting out of the swimming pool and her little brother saw her tampon string hanging out of her bathing suit. Well he pulled the thing right out of there and public humiation ensued.

See, girl magazines aren't always so bad.

4. superNova

superNova Member

my first one was pretty bad, when i was like 11 or 12, in the middle of a tennis tournament, about to play the final. i still won, but it was roooough :p