The World Is A Delicious And Gorgeous Place To Explore, Enjoy And Protect

Discussion in 'Hippie Wisdom' started by Happy Art Girl, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Happy Art Girl

Happy Art Girl Member

Sometimes Wisdom comes from unexpected places. I just started playing an online game Guild Wars 2, when setting up my character I saw this passage:

I really liked it. For me, it kind of sums up what life is all about.

I just wondered if anyone else has stumbled across some unexpected wisdom like this, what it was and where you found it. I guess as long as we live, we really do keep learning how to live. At least it seems that way to me.

GypsyHolly83 and Okiefreak like this.
  2. srgreene

srgreene Members

Well, Art Girl, there is that to find in this world, if you are fortunate. Moreover, we should never lose site of that.

Unfortunately, there also is the most horrific of ugliness in this world, one to which we almost instinctively turn our eyes. As I have gotten older, I find I force myself to see that part of it more, finding I respond with a mixture of outrage, anger, and helplessness. Here is an example I recently encountered of what I am talking about:

Chinese Sex Trade in Pakistan: Abuse of Christian Girls

3. KoralineH

KoralineH Members

I love hippies so much <3

guerillabedlam likes this.
  4. HashtagInterested

HashtagInterested Members

I like the term … Delicious. It just sounds very tasty . The mindset also … Where life goes, so too should you. Life is and we are part of. Like mother nature, and wombs, and the nurture aspect of, then on to fertility and a playful spirit. That's life … On the flip side of … at least in a spiritual sense is not desired much, but still part of. Hardships and all those negatives that throw curve balls in our life, which can be much like an angry bear chasing us down the road. Motivation to umm … go to where life is.

ncbumpkin likes this.
  5. HashtagInterested

HashtagInterested Members

As fast as we can, which puts a damper on the entire being chased by an angry bear analogy. You can't until you can and will when, but not until because if you could you would but can't, so … on tip toes and thin ice we compass this side of life until we get to where we need to be.