The wonder of tech.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Nistix, May 19, 2004.

1. Nistix

Nistix Member

Hi,
    I was scrolling down one of the threads i started and realised just how lucky we are.
    Basically I love chatting to all you guys where ever you are from, what ever age you are, whatever colour you are, whatever religion you are. Thankyou for being here everyone.
    A special shout going out to the Americans out there. I stand shoulder to shoulder with all Americans out there who want peace for this world. I respect all of you who have different ideas.
    In this world there are forces beyond our control some of the time. If we can be unified in mind then thats most of the battle won.
    I sound like I an on E!
    I love you all guys!
    And I really love pink floyd and Led Zep. and hip hop (just got 93 til infinity by souls of mischief).
    Keep well everyone!

2. joe

joe Banned

Thank you for joining our wonderful place, you seem almost exactly like one of us and thats what we need is one more of US.

US US US US US ONE OF US!
    Get a mind

3. Nistix

Nistix Member

i did get a mind... but i lost it somewhere... now where did I put it?

4. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

Here's some positive energy coming at ya Nistix....i don't know you but i love you, man!:D :)