The wicked shit

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by TheChaosFactor, Jan 5, 2005.

1. TheChaosFactor

TheChaosFactor Senior Member

What's the sickest, illest, cruelest, most disgusting, meanest thing you can think of to turture somebody. Try to keep it realistic.

here are some of mine: http://hipforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57299

Dont hold back people. I know some of you can think of some fucked up shit.

2. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

make them stay in a room with you for a day.

3. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

I don't like being mean to people... :& I'm too nice... :&

4. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

I would never torture anyone, but I think the worst way to die would be covered up in about 50 inches of snow (such as an avalanche) with no way out. Either that, or something similiar where I would die by suffocation & claustrophobia. ICK!

5. whispers

whispers sweet and sour

have them read your posts......

6. interval_illusion

hehehe...WHILE in a room with him for a day. :)

7. whispers

whispers sweet and sour

dam Trish...what do you want to do kill them:eek:

8. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

force feed them saurkraut and mayo while forcing their eyes open and making them watch Will & Grace

9. interval_illusion

no, you're right, joe. i take that back.. it DID say torture- not kill.

10. FallenFairy

FallenFairy Senior Member

well I would find out the fears of the person. Then I would tie the person down onto a bed and tie their head down so they cant move at all and then I would put a bottle of water above their head and have it very slowly dripping And while they were tied to the bed in a room I would play a cd of nothing but blood curdling screams extremely loud. After I let that go on for about 72 hours I would then go into the room in lingiure and as I caress their body I would cut their fingers all the way to the bone one by one. After I had finished all 10 fingers I would then turn the music to something calming like listening to the ocean waves break and I would untie them and bandage up the cuts. After I bandaged all the fingers up I would drag their ass (literally) into a different room with a single desk and on the back of the chair are two pieces of wood that pushes your back and neck out of place every15 minutes. Theres a notebook and pencil and I would tell them that have to write she sells sea shells down by the sea shore on every single line until that notebook is full within the next hour in a half if not they would either die or be paralyzed for life. If they survive that I would then take them into a room with a big comfy bed lay them down run off the lights and leave him with a single tiny flashlight and lock them in the room witha few things that they are afraid of . outside of the room I would play the blood curdling screams and leave him there until I felt like letting him out ( maybe after a week or so).

That is how i would torture someone

11. lynsey

lynsey Banned

the only time I've ever though of sick shit to do to someone was when I was in eigth grade and this same boy everyday would call me tortilla tits (who would have known lol). i remember just visualizing him burning to death and at the time I was still brainwashed from religion and when things in church read of hell I was so hoping he would go there.

12. mellow_hendrix

mellow_hendrix Member

put a coathanger in the oven for half an hour (gas mark 6 hehe) then shove it in there japeye/vagina muahahaha (i kinda stole that one from wu tang clan but meh