The Who

Discussion in 'Music' started by puddin, Jan 23, 2005.

1. dhs

dhs Senior Member

Are you deaf, dumb and blind? :p

2. jupitersdarling

jupitersdarling Member

Baba O'Riley is my fave song by the Who. I liked the Tommy movie alright. The part with Tina Turner was kinda wild. :X

3. syd

syd Banned

I thought the preacher was Eric Clapton

4. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

I dont like tommy at all....... there are a couple good songs on there though. Personally I like the Who Sell Out album a hell of a lot more. I was a bigger who fan when I was younger, but now I have gotten a bit tired of them. I still like their early stuff though. and the music they recorded live. everyone should listen to Live at Leeds if they havent already.

5. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

yeah clapton is the hawker that plays eyesight to the blind.

6. Lucifer Sam

Lucifer Sam Vegetable Man

Erm, actually, Arthur Brown plays the priest handing out communion during the song "Eyesight to the Blind."

I was close. :p

7. stoney

stoney Member

the who rocks, i love em,

8. kidder

kidder Member

If you know the Who- and I do, they're one of my favourite classic rock bands- you can't deny the explosive magic of the Who Live at Leeds. Longtime rock critics still rank it as one of the best live albums ever released. Try it. You'll love it!

9. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

actually I did not know that. that is interesting, but not surprising since pete townshend produced a couple of arthur brown's albums. I know he did the crazy world of arthur brown, the most famous one of his (if it can be called that).

10. Lucifer Sam

Lucifer Sam Vegetable Man

Yeah, Pete co-produced The Crazy World of Arthur Brown with the Who's producer Kit Lambert. I'm pretty sure that the Who also did some gigs with Arthur Brown in the late '60s.