The wedding of the decade

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by Vanilla Gorilla, Apr 18, 2018.

1. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Don't be a rude gorilla. LOL.
    You can say what you like about about Harry, but NEVER insult a lighting cameraman.
    One of my friends won an Oscar for shooting this scene, it is truly one of the most remarkable pieces of cinematography in the history of the cinema, helped along by Dave Grusin's beautiful score. Those birds at 2:46, also beat any staged choreography.
    Billy really deserved his award.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
  2. Cliff Unicorn

Cliff Unicorn Members

I agree although I'm not a racist of course :smirk:

3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Until I saw this today: Meghan slammed for ‘inappropriate’ dress choice

She and Harry attend a memorial service for a black guy killed in a hate crime 20 years ago. Somewhat political which apparently royals arent supposed to do, there to raise awareness etc

But then she gets a bunch of flack for wearing a shoulderless dress and not spending 3 hours at the hairdresser before going

What the fuck fuck?

She looked ok, not that it really should matter in that instance

[​IMG]

And gets this kind of shit on Twitter, again, what the mutha fuckin fuck fuck

Miss seas peaches, you are a complete cow

Maybe Markle is in fact what is needed to shake up stuffy british aristocracy

And eventually its going to lead to little milk chocolate royal babies, which would be cool

Noserider likes this.
  4. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Harry Is Hot.....She Is Sweet......If She Makes Harry Happy......Then It's OK With Me..... :cool:

Cheers Glen.

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Is this the same one that was a Nazi at a party? :p

[​IMG]

Oh but if Trump did it.. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

machinist likes this.
  6. Cliff Unicorn

Cliff Unicorn Members

There's something going on with that family.... Harry is a natzi and his brother's newborn is Adolf :openmouth:

7. morrow

morrow Visitor

Boring picture! And from the scum news paper!

I say again, it was his 18th birthday celebrations, lot worse he could have done.. but the scum news paper were there.. didn't have a go about him smoking..
    He is part German, if he had worn a kilt, it would have been the smoking.. trashy paper!
    He could have had a royal party and trashed the palace, now that would be news!
    Markel wears a dress that's shoulder less? No, it's sleevless.. wow, she showed her arms..big deal.. she looked lovely..
    Her hair dresser and stylist have more experience than Mays, lol!

Lynnbrown likes this.
  8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

she could have been wearing a wife beater and my question would still be why the hell are they having a funeral for this guy 20 years later? also, she looks super hot in that picture.

it's different because gay guys don't think trump's hot.

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Ah well I'm going with the American mind frame here, once a Nazi, always a Nazi. :p

Ain't no 18 year old dude gonna dress like that if he wasn't influenced in anyway. I'd say like many youngens have before and continue to do so, they find hope and strength in outlawed things.

My only problem with the outfit is it looks hideous like fake patches etc. He should have went all in and got something decent.

10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Yeah, he can't be a Nazi, he's hot, you're a Nazi ;)

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'm a werewolf woman of the SS!

[​IMG]

12. morrow

morrow Visitor

13. I am going to eat chicken noodle soup, knit a baby blue doily, and watch this among my collection of woven pictures that say "Home Sweet Home" on them for sure.

14. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

is memorial service one of those terms that means different things in UK versus US? here, it's another name for a funeral.

15. morrow

morrow Visitor

Yeah, must be different, in the UK a funeral is a funeral.. lol

16. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

What the hell?

Lynnbrown likes this.
  17. OrleansWordsmith

OrleansWordsmith Moderate anarchist

Being under public scrutiny is odious. As long as it's not a nudist funeral with her wearing a dress, she has made no fashion faux pas. She's young. She looks fine in what she wore. She wore black. Her hair is combed. No one is holding their nose or staring at her, so no one was bothered by her presence. Lord love a duck.

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

The wedding went well guys, I was worried about a spot of rain that was to hit us directly on time but the rain came half an hour early and gods pushed the winds through and cleared the skies above us. Thank you Tyr. We had it held on the Wednesday, Odens Day, a brisk 15 minute ceremony, a blessing of the land, a blessing of our hands and then we tied the knot with our hand fasting oaths. :) it was deeply entrenched in mythology and lore and the gods all looked upon and smiled with us that day, it really couldn't have gone any better.

Our Icelandic celebrant was as absolute treasure and I'm so glad we found her. She said it had to have been one of the most rememberable services she had under taken, the binding of two young woman. :)

I'm adorning the wedding of the decade to myself for many reasons, but mostly, because it was performed and celebrated in the style we wanted. Nothing was forced, nothing was scrutinised. No media, no pressures, no guests, just 3 sisters and their partners, a truly intimate celebration that would never have worked if we had gone any other way about it.

As far as I'm concerned these royal folks have it too easy. It's all paid for, it's all recognised. We did it with our backs against the world as gay lovers, and middle fingers in the air when those church bells ring, whenever they get married. 2 middle fingers will be my salute. :p

19. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Makes Me Sad To Read This......I Thought You Of All People Would Be Wishing Them All The Best

And Many Years Of Happiness...... Just Like What Was Wished For You......:disappointed:

Cheers Glen.

20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Read the emoticon Glen. I always end sarcasm and goofing off with that face, and the subjectual text behind it was for the people that have been reading my posts for years may have noticed, that I claim royalty from 600yrs ago with my family castle that I keep asking the rights for and keep getting declined lol. So I'm just having a crack at that.

I had always compared our wedding to William Wallace and Murrin who ran away to get married in secrecy to escape the royal antics of the English and royal lore too. It felt like we ran away in secrecy too and if I know anything about William Wallace, I suspect he'd raise two middle fingers in the air also as would have been the gesture of the time.

Last edited: May 7, 2018