The wedding of the decade

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by Vanilla Gorilla, Apr 18, 2018.

1. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

the guy who happens to have all the money in the world and is basically in charge of britain, for no other reason than the fact that he was born? yeah, there's a little bit of luck there.

soulcompromise likes this.
  2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Probably to disguise little dude is whiter than white

4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

After a couple days reflection....

They did just blackface Archie didnt they?

This seems to be the one and only recent picture

Why the filter?

5. morrow

morrow Visitor

He is a ginger like his dad... I bet, cute little boy, so they give him a dummy.. bless him, no mummy's finger to suck for that little guy.. cute!

6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

7. morrow

morrow Visitor

Lisa kleg has it right.. she is nervous.. I think half if not more of the time, the news papers make it worse..
    I would not want to be megan one little bit!

But they have to loosen up a little.
    I think the lack of photos will make the press hound them, Harry is protecting his family from what his mother suffered, I think if he doesn't relent, it's exactly what will happen..

But we do understand what your doing Harry, well, most of us.

As for the trolls... ignore them.. hypocrisy is always around.

8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

The only two close up pics of him so far have filters that remove colour, I'm getting a little suspicious

[​IMG]

9. morrow

morrow Visitor

I think if they were filtering him, that could be called racist, he is what he is... I think he is a ginger...and lovely too.. it's quite fashionable now.. and baby gingers are gorgeous..
    Be a lovely colour when he is older..

10. morrow

morrow Visitor

11. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You mean just like his grandad - James Hewitt !!!

12. boubindica

boubindica Banned

Most people don’t hate them. They don’t even know them. MSM just loves to stir things up and get people hating each other.

13. Vladimir Illich

What we need to do now, is abolish ALL the aristocratic titles, together with the abolition of the monarchy per se too !!!

14. boubindica

boubindica Banned

I’m not a particular fan of monarchy tbh. I’m way more concerned about the Corporate take over and the voting system in general.

15. Vladimir Illich

Yes, me too, but we must first abolish Mrs Windsor and her brood together with the House of Lords in order to establish an elected 'Second Chamber' with a 'President' as head of state, then deal with our voting system - reform it into Single Transferrable Vote, proportional representation system.

16. boubindica

boubindica Banned

Maybe. But I’m not sure how that would play out. I’m not really one for hierarchies. I like the idea responsible anarchy, but that would mean people having actual good moral standards. And the kids need to be educated so they can make informed choices. Consumer culture ideology has to go. Laws need changing. Land needs to be redistributed. So much needs to be done to improve the lives of people and to improve our treatment of the planet.

17. Vladimir Illich

Yes, but make a start by reforming our constitution and electoral system, the rest we tackle one by one.

boubindica likes this.
  18. boubindica

boubindica Banned

Well, yes, but we need to write one first. UK is the only country that does not have a written constitution. So yes, that’s a good place to start.

19. Vladimir Illich

Notwithstanding its not written down, nonetheless we do have a constitution. We first need to reform our parliamentary system by abolishing the HoL and the monarchy, establishing a directly elected second chamber and setting up a STV PR system for parliament and the second chamber, then we need to vote in (again on STV system) a President. These are essential before moving on to the rest of the reformation.