The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'TV' started by dabla, Nov 1, 2010.

1. La Ya Ya

La Ya Ya Fueled by Espresso Lifetime Supporter

It's a horrible and ugly trick.....just like they did with Glen.....I'll say no more - don't want to be a spoiler!

You know who makes my balls tingle(well if I had balls to tingle)......Abraham. I was always in Daryl's corner but I just can't deny that big redheaded man makes me quiver......dang I'm so fickle!!!

1 person likes this.
  2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Ep 16: Oh the suspense, who died? Least this time we know its not Carol. Hope its not Daryl, after what happened at the end of the last ep, only to,,,,,

Awesome second half of the season thus far, Awesome

Best of the lot so far: season 3, end of season 4, and now the end of season 6

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I only see snippets and it has only been below average drama or a bunch of zombies walking or standing around.

4. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

im pretty sure it was daryl

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

That would just give me the shits, most peoples favourite character

But I got a feeling you might be right

Oh, dammit, that was the season finale!, forgot there are only 16 eps in a season

6. La Ya Ya

Oh those BASTARDS!!! I shoulda known it was the end!! I don't want Daryl to die!! But I don't want Abraham to die........and now all's left is the waiting!!

Great end of season 6! I was on pins and needles thru the whole epi!!!

How are Carol & Morgan gonna save 'em? the guys on the horses?

7. Rivehn

Rivehn Member

Being a comic reader all i can say is this decision on who they pick is going to ether cause a huge riot or end up being nothing like the comic at all and just some side character killed.

8. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

yeah im pretty sure it was glen in the comics but i im pretty sure they killed daryl for the show

9. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Fairly useless even mentioning the comics. What percentage of the tv show viewing audience would actually read or care about the comics 1%, 0.5%?

Even if more, follow the comics, they are going to give away spoilers, why would they be stupid enough to do that.

Somehow, a movie or tv show based on a comic, has to follow the "canon" of that comic, even though that comic may have only been written a few years before. Logic is kind of rerarded

Or in the case of TWD the comics are released almost concurrently, a good way to catch out those that dont read them but pretend to ;)

10. Rivehn

Rivehn Member

Going to have to disagree. Look at ff4( it tried to cater outside comicbook fans), failed because it strayed away from the comics. I see your point that most the walking dead fan base doesn't read the comics but if twd didn't take the story or follow the comics plot some what it wouldn't be what it is today. It would be episode after episode of useless fighting. Look at the spin off, Just not compareable at all.
    Who dies is going to impact the show greatly. As most the fan base are HUGE fans of (the one from the comic) and a cartain character from the tv show who it could possibly be. I suppose we shall see. To each there own though man. You go by your rules i'll go by mine.

11. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch Negan

12. La Ya Ya

I think Sasha gets killed - it will devastate Abraham but he was talking like he was ready to make that step with Sasha. So I think that bubble will be burst and she gets it. Maybe. Or Abraham. I don't think it will be Daryl. Well we just have to wait and see. I say it's Sasha. And I will hate it if it is. Well I'll hate it for any one of them. I doubt it's going to be Glenn or Maggie - and it can't be Carl or Rick. OH GOD I hope it won't be Michone!! I've gotta find something to keep me busy until Season 7 starts.

13. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I seriously doubt it would be one of the girls. The scene was already pretty heavy enough and the follow up scenes next season will be in regards to this. I seriously doubt theyd choose one of the girls.

Plus Negan wouldnt have said "taking it like a champ" if it was one of the girls.

I think Spaceman Spiff is right, probably will be Daryl

14. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Im having some serious TWD withdrawals already.

I know fear the walking dead starts soon, but I now know its designed as one of those bullshit less is more shows, which is just an artistic excuse to save money, it will probably blow...another 7 or so months until TWD season 7 sigh.

I always assumed Id never get as excited for a movie or TV show as I used to as a kid or a teen( outside star wars anyway).....that was until TWD can along, my favourite TV show of all time didnt come until I was in my forties

Seems like forever since the end of last season of Game of thrones as well

15. La Ya Ya

Ok, you make sense. It doesn't seem like they'd kill one of the girls but then if they don't kill Sasha, it has to be Abraham. and I know what you mean about enjoying the show. I've started watching the first season again on Netflix and I'm surprised how much I'm enjoying it. Also I've read the first 3 comics. I was just curious about them so I thought I'd try.

16. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

If they ever decided to make a Duke Nukem movie, Abraham would be perfect

17. La Ya Ya

another thing I've been wondering, is what ever happened to those RPG's that Abraham found. I know they used one already on the Saviors but wasn't there a case of them on that military vehicle?

18. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

What are walker's favourite flavour of crisp?

[​IMG]

19. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

So Abraham hinted that he isn't the one that got done in by Lucille. I think it's obvious it's glenn alone.

20. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Ugh, still what, another 7 1/2 weeks away