The Vick Experience

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by TheChaosFactor, Jan 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheChaosFactor

TheChaosFactor Senior Member

Tore the Rams the fuck up. Falcons are going to the superbowl.

The game I'd like to see as the Super Bowl: Colts vs Falcons
    The game that will probably be the Superbowl: Steelers vs Falcons

Who would you like to see going to the bowl, and who do you think has the best chance?

2. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

the Super Bowl is gonna be: falcons vs Patriots

3. TheChaosFactor

I"m gonna feel so bad when my Falcons put your Patriots down :X

4. fitzy21

but thats not gonna happen.

5. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

It's probaly going to be Falcons vs Colts but hopefully us Steelers can get our shit together and we can kick Indy's ass. We had some trouble this game but the homefield advantage kicked that kicker's ass (Brien?). The Jets probaly would've won if they didn't call for a Take Knee before that last failed field goal. It was completely pointless.

6. TheChaosFactor

yup. that's what they said about the rams game too......... the Vick experience is something unique and improvised.... Bellicheck can't plan against the unpredictable like he can plan against manning.

7. fitzy21

AFC game: steelers vs Pats

Pats win

Super Bowl: falcons vs Pats

Pats Super Bowl Champs

its fate

8. TheChaosFactor

They had that game won w/ the exception of some bad kicks. Pittsburgh got lucky, but I don't think they'll struggle early like that next week. The dominated the last part of that game.

9. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

Can't say I like or follow televised professional sports like football.

Interesting this evening that I was listening to The Glen Beck program on the radio, and he was sarcastically making football predictions; his operating premise is that the more criminals on a team, the better its chances for going all the way. He reviewed a few teams and went down the roster of the number of players each had who were criminals, either convicted or otherwise. Some had records for aggravated battery, others DUI manslaughter, and all sorts of other shit. Beck believes that unlike in the days when people played for love of the game, the ethically shallow criminal-types play for the money and the greed and the status, so they really get the job done more effectively.

Just like you can't turn around and see a Hollywood marriage that doesn't end in divorce, it seems you can't swing a dead cat without hitting some scumbag criminal who's made it to the big leagues in sports.

-Jeffrey

10. Colts all the way

11. Peanuts

Peanuts Nutz

Go Eagles!!!!!! :D

12. DoDaMan

DoDaMan Member

Well, since by beloved Bears are at home enjoying the games on tv, like myself:( . I am now cheering for the Indianapolis Colts. Saying that, I would like to see Da Colts vs. Da Falcons. Colts are going to win!

~namaste~

13. pfft..... Vikes are gonna knock out the falcons after they get done with the eagles today... falcons have to pass offense, and vikes have a great run D so that more or less ends the falcons offense, as for the Falcons D, thats nothing compared to the Vikes offensive power that would have crushed every team this year if it wasnt for the vikes shitty pass D. It'll be Vikes and Pats(even though i'd hope the colts would win becuase their defense is worse than the vikes, but i dont see the colts getting there)

14. Dustinthewind

Dustinthewind woopdee fucking doo

Steelers all the freakin way!!! (been a fan since i was 12)

ha ha at the rams. you lil losers!! My bro is a big time ram fan, I was sooooooo terribly happy they got their asses slaughtered.......ha!

15. uh, no and no.

16. TheChaosFactor

Which is exactly why that Atl blitz would eat Culpepper alive. Besides, good run D or not you're not going to shut down a 200-300 yd a game rushing team because if you do, you're going to leave him open for some easy passes down the middle.

17. Mui

Mui Senior Member

the vikings are getting their ASS WHOOPED like its supposed ta be... They have a SHITTY RECORD how can you expect them to get far?

*whapish* WHOOPED ASS

fucking randy moss.

and the patriots stand absolutely ZERO chance of going to the super bowl..

Its gonna be falcons vs steelers.

18. TheChaosFactor

it can't be colts vs steelers for the superbowl. they're both AFC.

and I agree Randy Moss is the biggest waste of personal talent ever to fuck up the NFL

19. lets face it.. it's gonna be the eagles and the steelers.

20. Mui

Mui Senior Member

eagles arent that good...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.