The Uterus

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by sonatadusk, Oct 11, 2016.

1. sonatadusk

sonatadusk Banned

she walked in to the room utterly naked. her(his) penis was utterly large, utterly erect, longer than her thighs. she had B cup size breasts, almost bordering on the C size, but not quite there. her (his) dick and balls were the largest thing i have ever seen. her face still had the remnants of masculinity, giving her a masculine edge, penetrating my very soul and making my neovagina all wet all over.
    i bent over, laying on the bed. i was male as well, just like her, two males, looking like beautiful women, laying naked on the bed. I had my sex change only recently and her(his) penis was the biggest thing I had ever taken in, i did not know whether or not I would break but I did not care. my body was trembling awaiting her(him) inside of me. i could feel my smooth thighs spread open, my tendons trembling with anticipation. i could hardly breathe. i could feel her intense bodily warmth approaching me about to send me to nirvana. having a pussy was unlike i had ever experienced, i could not feel like i could have an erection and feel erect and stable, only submit and be penetrated at the mercy of my opponent my lover. i could no longer feel a solid, stabilized feeling, but only like a very strong tickle and rub that i could not get enough of, always open and being penetrated more and more, like a belly rub...I could not anticipate it anymore and she finally entered me, and we made love...she kissed me and i felt my body merge into hers, entering a higher astral plane, almost leaving my body in a state of utter bliss and love. i felt right.
    after she finally came i could feel her seed enter my body. my tummy immediately swelled and i could feel her progeny inside of me. it was a male impregnating another male. i went overseas and had an ovarian implant - a complete sex change. it was truly the pinnacle of evolved society - a male impregnating another male - true love. the baby was going to be the most feminine male of all time - as a scientist, i was curious to see it. Two extremely feminine males giving birth to another male - i was so curious to see our new son.
    as of today our story continues - our son is 2 years old and already into cuddling with dolls and Hello Kitty - prefers pink and purple colors most of all - development is coming along nicely. We eagerly await to see his future preferences. We hope he will become a lesbian - like us, and become a beautiful, hot woman like those supermodels in Maxim cover art, fulfilling our lives and destiny and finally making us complete. Oh we feel so whole!

2. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

So if he is straight would that be ok with you?

1 person likes this.
  3. sonatadusk

sonatadusk Banned

Straight in what sense?

4. morrow

morrow Visitor

It's like reading a story, but so much is missing, no feeling or reality, but the idea is good..if not just a fantasy! But hey ho well done I guess

5. morrow

morrow Visitor

Lol.. so if he is not gay in any way, is that ok? Kinds mucks you idealism up..

Good question though dice!

6. sonatadusk

sonatadusk Banned

The term gay confuses me. In my mind lesbians are not gay and male lesbians are not gay.

7. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

I'm confused. But glad you're happy.

8. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

I think I'm a male lesbian.

9. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

The O.P Has Been Hit With The Big Bad.."Ban Hammer"......Nothing Left To See Here Folks.......So Let's All Go

Back To Today's Current Topics....... :)

Cheers Glen.