The ultimate Seinfeld thread

Discussion in 'TV Comedies and Sitcoms' started by alex714, Jun 5, 2004.

1. alex714

alex714 To the Left

my three favs:
    - when kramer wears the really REALLY tight jeans and jerry trys to help him out of them on his couch, i cant remeber what else happens in that episode, but the jeans on kramer are fecking hilarous
    -when theres a water pressure problems in jerrys building and him, kramer and newman all have flat hair...hahah and kramer buys the elephant shower head!!
    -when kramer and jerry switched apartments bc of kenny rogers chicken, i love how they start acting like one another.

2. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

the master of domain episode was awesome. i love the episode. theres so many more, its a great show. i love jerry.

oh, elaine dancing, when jerry does the video taping at the cinema for the bootlegger and elaine is caught dancing on the video. soo funny.

i love the show, we talked about this show all during school in high school.

3. Sunnie

Sunnie Jes-Jes

Hahaha. I love the tight pant episode! It's hilarious when Jerry tries to help Kramer out of the pants.
    I absolutely adore Seinfeld, it's my favorite TV show. I could never pick a favorite, they are all too funny.

4. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

There are too many good ones for me to list just a few. I think most of the Seinfeld episodes were great.

The hand modeling/low-talker episode ranks as one of my favorites, as is the one where Kramer tries to sue the tobacco company.

5. fitzy21

the episode when Kramer become and underwear model for calvin klein was great.

6. joe

joe Banned

what the hell??...you mean people actualy LIKE seinfeld?!?

7. alex714

alex714 To the Left

:eek: joe have you watched an episode of it???

i gotta turn you onto seinfeld somehow.....hmmmmmm

8. fitzy21

oh man, your missing out on one of the best shows ever.

9. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

I love Seinfeld, but at this moment my mind is drawing a blank to what episodes were my favorites. I do remember though, the one with the woman with the "man hands" where Jerry's trying to open his bottle of beer at a restaurant, and she reaches over and says "Here, I'll open that". She twists it off easily while Jerry thinks to himself "It wasn't a twist-off..." I love that scene.

10. alex714

alex714 To the Left

hahaha when george pretends to work with 'vandelay industry' for the employment office. he runs out of the washroom with his pants down, yelling to kramer, and falls on the floor
    LMFAO!!

11. fitzy21

hahahaha - art vandelay: inporter/exporter

another episode were jerry+gf at the time, george+gf at the time, elaine, kramer go to a beach house to see a friends baby. and the baby is the ugliest baby ever. and george has shrinkage (damn shrinkage, i hate it) and jerry's gf walks in on him when hes changing. and kramer takes lobsters from the water, which turns out to be illegal. too much funny stuff happened in this episode.

12. joe

joe Banned

I admit it, after watching "That 70's show" on upn ive seen one or two episodes of seinfeld,
    The only one i can recall that was funny to me was, Where the guy that is played by Jason alexander gets dragged into this limo with a couple of these white supremesist groups that blame the jewish for everything, and gets confused for a professor that wrote an essay on proof that the aryan race is supreme....and then getting thrashed by some protesters after being thrown from the limo.

13. Dark Star

Dark Star Member

lol i love the episode of "serenity now" when krammer is sitting outside his apartment like it was a porch and jerry steps on his last rose and krammer goes into his apartment and destroys all of the computers while screaming "serenity noooooowwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!" hahahahah its awsome. and the one where krammer goes to california and a few hippies in a vw bus pick em up and he tells the hippies his story of why he left. and the one hippie says "oh man what a bummer. you know what id do if someone tried to pull that on me man..ID STAB EM!!!! ID CUT EM!!!" lol and hes like "hey krammer have you ever killed a man.." and krammer says "well what do you think jr. you think these hands have been soaking in ivory soap their whole lifes" i love that. lol

14. Gabino

Gabino Member

The episode where Jerry has to race against the guy he beat in high school. He cheated to win then, and cheats to win this time too -- To the Olympic Theme, In Slow Motion! Awesome! Moving!

Or the episode where Kraemer goes to work, but the company doesn't really hire him. He just puts on the suit, goes to the meetings, and everyone there accepts that he belongs.

Finally they try to fire him --- "Mr. Kraemer, you just aren't very good at your job." -- And Kraemer says they can't -- because they never hired him.

15. thehipsterdufus

thehipsterdufus Member

Soooo many to list -- good ones so far

I like the one where Kramer goes to the Mega market, watches a horse and carriage, feeds the horse Spagetti-O's, and gives the horse gas, which 'comes out'while he is giving a ride to George's fiance's parents...........

...and the 'good naked, bad naked' episode

"not that there's anything wrong with that"

"they're real, and they're spectacular"

"Helloooo"

man, I love that show

16. DharmaBum

DharmaBum Old Guard

"WHO!...WHO is Burning the Flag on PurtoRican Day..YOU!..is it YOU!"

"That's not very nice..."

17. fitzy21

the best part of all the episodes is when Kramer comes into Jerry's apratment, the way he opens the door and comes in is awesome.

-when george and elaine both stop thinking about sex. and jerry shows a comparison to george with of how much he uses his brain to think of sex. so when george stops thinking of sex, he becomes a genius. but when elaine stops thinking of sex, she becomes a moron...and when she passes the auto garage and sees the tires spinning and looks wicked amazed at how they are spinning in different directions on top of each other.

-when jerry visits his father in florida and gives his father a "Worlds #1 dad." then jerry's father shows jerry the gym adn mr. mandelbaum is lifting some weights. and soon after jerry and mr. mandelbaum have a lifting competition and mr. mandelbaum throws his back out. then in the hospital mr. mandelbaum son comes in comes in and jerry is there. so jerry and the son have a lifting competition and the son throws his back out. and then the grandfather mandelbaum comes in and the grandfater and jerry have a comp. and he throws his back out. so all 3 mandelbaum guys are in the same hospital room with thrown out backs, 2 for trying to move the t.v bolted down onto the table. so jerry picks the whole thing up and puts the t.v. in the middle of the rooom. also in this episode, jerry was asked by kramer to pick up the cubans. jerry thought kramer meant cigars, but the 'cubans' are really people and are really dominicans, not cubans. and then the 'cubans' roll the crapes in the mandelbaum business, because the crapes are supposed to be rolled by a mandelbaum but since they are all in the hospital kramer gets the idea to use the 'cubans.' so the 'cubans' roll the crapes to tight and one hits a guy in the eye. this guy was a look-a-like of george. earlier in the episode, george meets this lady in the diner and she says that he looks like her boyfriend. so george wants to meet this guy. and through this, the lady dumps her bf and goes out with george. so when this look-a-like of george goes into the hospital, the lady dumps george to go back out with the look-a-like.
    ^thats one of my favorite episodes, so sorry if its a bit much to read. but its a great episode.

-"its go time" - mandelbaum's

18. Style

Style Member

My favorite is when Kramer gets stuck with the ASSMAN license plate and they were like "Hey Look! The Assman's in town".

Also when Kramer gets arrested for being a pimp when wearing the Technicolor coat.

19. thehipsterdufus

thehipsterdufus Member

HAHAHA!!! The Technicolor coat! That was hilarious!!

and the AIDSwalk...
    "Hey, this guy doesn't want to wear the ribbon",

"WHO...WHO DOES NOT WANT TO WEAR THE RRRIBBON?!?!"

20. thehipsterdufus

thehipsterdufus Member

how could I forget my favorite episode -- the Soup Nazi!!

"No soup for you!"