The Truth Behind The U.S Government

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by whydeath, Jun 24, 2006.

1. whydeath

whydeath Member

The Mods will ban this because they don't want to be shown the truth nor believe in the Freedom of Information Act. If you have any dignity help spread the word.

A U.S poll declared 91% of the U.S Arm Forces were White Caucasian Males.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is what you are fighting for:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://www.canf.org/images/eventos/black%20panthers.jpg

http://www.mccullagh.org/db9/d30-6/inauguration-protest-athiests.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d2/N.W.A.StraightOuttaComptonalbumcover.jpg

http://www.theonion.com/content/files/images/onion_news1500.article.jpg
    It's not your fathers country any more, so why are you still dying for it?

This message brought to you by James Morton

2. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

That's such an elloquent point I'm tempted not to respond.

...Idiot.

3. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

The question raised is a valid one. Exactly WHAT are people fighting and dying for? I want to know as well.

4. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

If you mean Iraq, we don't have soldiers there because we're afraid of other races. Which is the clear implication behind the gringo de mexico picture, and the picture of the black man hugging the white girl, and the "this isn't your daddys country anymore".

5. sila

sila Member

What's your point here??

6. Shambhala Peace

Shambhala Peace Senior Member

Am I supposed to think that our military is racist because the overwelming majority is white?

AND I actually have a hard time believing this "fact" (I think part of it is because it's SHOUTING out to me...). The U.S. Government targets people from economically depressed backgrounds. Sure there are a lot of whites that fall into these categories, but there are also a lot of blacks, hispanics, asians, canadians, etc that are applicable (tounge in cheek people). 91% is such a high number, I am more inclined to believe 60%. What about the women in the armed forces?

More importantly, who cares?

7. Pressed_Rat

You're missing the point entirely. Our country is being sold out. Our borders are wide open and we are literally being looted from within. The people who run this country do not care about America, and if you knew the agenda it is to do away with all borders and create a Pan-American Union which would merge the US with Canada and Mexico. This would entail one government, one currency, and one military.

It's called saying bye-bye to your national sovereignty. It's just another major stepping stone to a one world government, which is the ultimate goal. It's all about more control in fewer hands.

So, I think what the person it getting at is, when you realize what is happening to this country because of the people who are running it, what exactly could a person be fighting against when it has nothing to do with what they're being told. It's certainly not about "America" because America is completely expendable to the people mandating these wars at the highest levels.

The people dying over in Iraq are not dying for America, they are dying for the New World Order, whose goal is to do away with America and create a fascistic one world government.

8. Pressed_Rat

Wow. I guess some people are just dense.