The Trailer Park Boys

Discussion in 'TV Comedies and Sitcoms' started by Captain Cannabis, May 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

[​IMG]

A dope smokin', Rum drinkin', piss jug fillin', cigarette smokin', Canadian TV show. And it couldn't be any better. :D

2. Share the Warmth

Share the Warmth Member

Best. Televisionshow. Ever.

3. -Stevey-

-Stevey- Member

Great Show.

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I love this show, too bad we don't get in the USA.

A friend of mine turned me on to it from internet downloads a few years back,

If you have not seen the movie, check it out, real funny, Ricky gets kicked OUT of jail haha.

5. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

This movies sick as fuck i just saw the second one. I like the first onebetter tho. I HAD NO CLUE ITS A FUCKIN TV SHOW I HAVE TO WATCH EVERY EPISODE NOW.

6. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

Watched every episode up to season 4 episode 4, this shows as awesome as i expected. The movie does have most of the best stuff though.

7. largeamount

largeamount Senior Member

julian dont be talkin shit about jail, they gave us good food, a place to sleep

8. Death

Death Grim Reaper Lifetime Supporter

ahaaaaa fuck yeah I jsut watched all seven seasons and two movies and i must say this is one of the best shows Ive eer seen

canadians are fuckinfunny. and the cameos by sebastian bach was great.

and they CARS oh I ciould drive the fuckout of every carin that show.. thechrysler new yorker the monte even the old couple that you almost never see have an amazing classic red car. I even like J-roc's Oldsmobile cutlass station wagon he gets later in the series

9. Lodog

Lodog ¿

I love this show.

10. HermanDaVermin

HermanDaVermin Banned

Great show, too bad it's over now :(

I think it's even more awesome when you start checking out the backgrounds of the actors/actress in the show, you got PHD's, College Professors, Semi-pro soccer players, a very accomplished musician who is held in very high esteem in the music world, etc.,etc.
    So a bunch of intelligent, successful people play some of the lowest, most uneducated dregs of society, I love it.
    I'll just leave you all with this.....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPPKwAN2VQg"]YouTube - bubbles. liquor & whores take 2

11. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

Haha so this is how I found out about my favorite show, see that 2 years ago!! haha. Anyways thank you captain cannabis for showing me.

12. Terrapin2190

Terrapin2190 I am nature.

I haven't watched the last few episodes yet. I wish they'd have an 8th season. The new Corey & Trevor is hilarious! It's like anyone that's cool has two cronies or an accomplice in trailerpark mayhem (Ricky & Julian and Randy & Lahey for ex). Pretty funny stuff lol

"Julian, what in the flyin' FUCK is takin so long?? I'd like to get baked some time TODAY!"
    --Bubbles

13. largeamount

largeamount Senior Member

"please get the fuck off the driveway- its all my dad has left and its a little soft from all the heat"

LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.