the time i got arrested

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by jerry420, May 26, 2004.

1. jerry420

jerry420 Doctor of everything Lifetime Supporter

it was in september of '99,
    it was my senior year of high school and i had just gotten finished taking an english test. i was 18 and foolish for that matter. anyway a friend of mine had a car that he always let me sit in when it was time for a smoke break during school. well i was sitting in the passenger seat and this other guy i knew who was kind of evil decided he wanted to take a joy ride.
    needless to say i became his unwilling passenger and he ended up bottoming out on an old dirt road by some railroad tracks downtown. all of a sudden we just stopped and i looked underneith the car and saw the tell-tale sighns of a destoyed transmission. well we started walking back to school and
    he went somewhere else but i went back to school.
    i was tasked with telling the owner of the car that this person made me
    his unwilling passenger and his car was ruined. later that day during history i was called to the principals office. there were 2 county policemen there and they took my statement. well after a ride in a police cruiser and 2-3 hours having my mugshot taken and fingerprinted i was released into my parents custody.
    i was charged with a felony grand theft auto and waited 6 moths for my trial. luckily the judge was cool and knew the situation so i got off with minimal scathing.

2. Death

Death Grim Reaper Lifetime Supporter

were you still friends with the dude whos car it was?