The THREE COLOURS Trilogy

Discussion in 'International Movies' started by The Penis, Jun 2, 2004.

1. The Penis

The Penis Member

The THREE COLOURS Trilogy

Any thoughts? Anyone seen them? I thought they were all wonderful. Juliette Binoche's performance in "Blue" was brilliant. I'll never forget it.

????????????????????????????????????????

2. antithesis

antithesis Hello

I can never find anybody else who has seen these movies. I personally love them. I think if I had to pick a favorite it would be Red. But they are all amazing.

3. Nicolangelo

Nicolangelo Member

Love them..."Blue" is my favorite, followed by "Red" and "White".

4. Red13Faerie

Red13Faerie Member

Ive never seen the films but ive thought about buying them, what are they all about?

5. Freekowtski

Freekowtski Member

my fav one is blue, though irène jacob did a great job in red. julie delpy is as lovely as always, her cuteness and naturality is so amazing in every movie she plays... they deal with the major french themes of liberty (blue) equality (red) and fraternity (white).

6. drugsmugglingcartoon

drugsmugglingcartoon Member

I agree, but tell us a little more. I watched Blue, the composer dies I think and his wife's left to pick up the pieces - I didn't really feel the theme of liberty running through it to be honest. Maybe I should give it another look.[​IMG]

7. Astrolog

Astrolog Member

Oh, those are great. Polish director Krzysztof Kieślowski. Everything by him is worth to see.