The thing that pisses me off the most.

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Twizz, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

Rant #2, I'm on a roll :)

I was just thinking... I notice that when people find out that I smoke weed they treat me differently... Such as parents (not mine, but a lot of other peoples')

I never noticed that you could be doing great, everyone loves you and you do everything perfectly. As soon as you tell your parents that you smoke weed they act like you're a totally different person.

That's fucked.

I have never seen anything so bad as when people start judging someone over the smallest portion of their life. You could smoke once a year but even if you told 100 people and 90 of them didn't care, the other 10 of them would see you completely differently, as a drug addict (even though once a year is EXTREMELY small amounts.)

I just thought I'd say that.

And I'm stoned so it pisses me off more :p

2. slangshot1

slangshot1 Member

but come on what stoner only smokes once a year, but i totally agree its the worse with friends parents. my attitude is fuck them i really never liked them in the first place.

3. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

I hate that shit weed is weed, it's not a DRUG

4. wiuf

wiuf Member

oh, come on. that's bullshit.

5. Stella_Drives

Stella_Drives Senior Member

In high school, I rolled up to one of my friends house to pick him up for a movie and his dad was standing outside with him. I started to freak because I had literally just finished smoking in my car. When I rolled down my window to say hello, smoked pooouuurrr out. His dad said "What is that smell... is it... REEFER!!??!" and obviously I started cracking up and obviously he got really fucking pissed at me laughing. After that day, the kid was "banned" from seeing me. His parents LOVED me before this, I'm a good kid, I was fucking class president but just because I toke they changed their opinions.

6. Taylor

Taylor Repatriated

Bro, you shouldn't have been smoking and driving - tisn't the safest thing... Ah well... lmao "is it...... reefer???" WATCH OUT FOR REEFER MADNESS!!!!

But I know what you guys mean. My buddy Shane and I always toke together. And we used to have this regular thing on a tuesday where we'd go see cheap movies with a bung of mates cos the theatre had a good deal on tuesdays. So me and Shane would always toke up before hand (on top of parking buildings - best place, just find somewhere out of the view of the security cameras) and then go meet everyone. And EVERY FUCKING TIME my mate who KNOWS that we smoke up would be all "OMG ARE YOU GUYS LYKE STONED OR SUMTING??!?!?!!?!??!?!" and then do that whole "sigh eye roll" thing, you know?
    It's like, c'mon man, you KNOW we toke up, I've been friends with you for 10 years, don't stress, stop treating me differently.

7. danyo

danyo Member

shouldn't drink and drive either, but it's 'legal' up to .08, and it takes a bitchload of weed to equal up to a .08 blood alcohol level.

i totaly agree with you guys. they seem to let the whole drinking thing just 'slip' they're memories conveniently, but weed OH GODNESS NO. w/e though, only a couple of my friends parents know that i smoke, and their sons smoke as much or more then i do.

8. paintballer687

paintballer687 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Yeah, I hate that shit, too. It's so hypocritical, they take synthetic drugs made in labs for anything from a headache to a cough to strep throat, yet they get all bent out of shape over a naturally growing plant. Sounds a bit backwards to me.

9. jimaug87

jimaug87 Member

My choice is what I choose to do,
    And if I'm causing no harm, it shouldn't bother you.

Your choice is who you choose to be,
    And if you're causin' no harm, then you're alright with me.

If you don't like my fire, then don't come around,
    'cause I'm gonna burn one down.
    Yes, I'm gonna burn one down.

Herb the gift from the earth,
    And what's from the earth is of the greatest worth.
    So before you knock it try it first,
    Oh, you'll see it's a blessing and not a curse.

Burn One Down by Ben Harper.