Stoners Echo Chamber II

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by hotwater, May 10, 2020.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

It does produce the best smelling weed though when it vapes. And you want to do like.. Little sucks through the straw, not a drag like a cigarette, you want little puffs. Puh, puh, puh, puh. You'll learn what works for you. Small puffs allow the heating unit to get to temperature wheras a long draw can cool it down to much. It's a lot of messing around but once you do get it right, you'll habitually learn to do it right.

I had to watch and read a lot to work out what will work best for me.

2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

@Irminsul, this is a popular model for vaping weed. You basically grind the bud into powder then load the bowl or whatever is on this kind - I didn't have a volcano. I had some other kind. It's supposed to be much healthier because the temperature you burn your buds at only burns certain aspects of your bud.

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

Screenshot_20200707-172624.png

It's coming to get you Barbara..

hotwater and Tyrsonswood like this.
  4. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

20200707_165307.jpg

She's coming to get you n me both bro

20200707_170014.jpg

Tyrsonswood and Orison like this.
  5. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

None of that hit here... This place is bone dry.

Orison likes this.
  6. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

I didn't realize that 1968's Night of the living Dead movie was shot on location in PA.

I guess a Squirrel knows all......especially his movie quotes coupling with movie locations.

Whata critter

20200707_175632.jpg
    20200707_175618.jpg

20200707_175557.jpg

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

I've been to some of them yes, north of me, but it's not far from my airport, actually between both..
    Evans City cemetery where the dots at. if I have some free time I'll take a picture the NOTLD marker.
    Screenshot_20200707-195406.png Screenshot_20200707-195554.png ...

You see the Brantley helicopter in the end of NOTLD.
    We have this helicopter at Ron Spikers helicopter. Where I fly out of in the Enstrom..

I've not been able to, rather to expensive.. it 3x what I fly an hour in the airplane..

But very cool little chopper.

300px-G-BPIJ_-_Brantly_B-2.jpg

Pete's Draggin' likes this.
  8. deleted

deleted Visitor

Front slammed us but seemed to be a dud behind it..
    Very little rain..

9. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Those storms are expected to come through our area tomorrow, but without that really cool Night of the Living Dead reference

Orison likes this.
  10. Tyrsonswood

11. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

LOL! ^^^^^

I'm looking for a vaporizer with a built in battery to get it hot to where the thc is vaporized...I'd like to push a button to start the heat, and a light come on when its time to toke (probably won't find that lol) other that this little POP (and that is one single pop) that tells you both when to quit heating it and when its okay to go again.

My insect bits are something else. 2 of them on my chest are healing. 1 looks like hell. The one on my nipple makes me want to itch and scream. It hurts and itches and there is a redness (but not far far around it) and a painful lump under the hell one on my chest and the one on my nipple.

shitdamn can I say that enough times I wonder. :rolleyes:

This is just awful, with that stupid big old bite out of the middle with a black spot there. damnation I don't want to go to the doctor and them have to hurt my titty! :( gahhh

Irminsul and Tyrsonswood like this.
  12. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

Samey same

Orison likes this.
  13. deleted

deleted Visitor

I think the same girl that was on Barnaby Jones was in the 2nd Friday the 13th..

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

Nope. Looks like it tho ..
    Mariette-Hartley.jpg

15. deleted

deleted Visitor

16. Tyrsonswood

Hot and dry here... Bad year for chiggers.... and there's 50 bags of mulch out there waiting for me to spread.

Fuck all.

I'm getting too old for this.

Momma deer is out there this morning with three babies. Not sure where the third one came from...

Lynnbrown likes this.
  17. deleted

deleted Visitor

Hot here for sure.

18. Tyrsonswood

Grasses are just brown... Invasive weeds are doing well though.

19. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter

Thanks for the advice Tyrson! I tried to adjust the truss rod but it seems like it has reached the limits of its ability to tighten. The truss rod isn't sticking out from the back of the nut, but it is nearly impossible to tighten it.

Now I'm looking into maybe using the heat-clamp method to try and straighten out the neck a bit. I think it'll be a little more complicated than expected. Another issue is that the fretboard seems a bit uneven - the low E string doesn't play an octave but rather nearly a half step above (should be E, is a flat F).

So yeah, now I'm in the process of figuring out what to do. I got myself a notched straight edge for a guitar so I can try to figure out exactly what my problem is and then I'll figure out how to fix it.

20. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter

Yeah we're getting a bit of a drought up here too. I'm out there watering the garden every day, morning and night. But it's nearly impossible to keep the plants from wilting without a hose. The tomatoes are fruiting happily but they've been getting blossom-end rot so far, which seems to be an issue related to inconsistent watering.

I'm not sure I'll get any tomatoes until we get some proper rain. Supposedly this weekend, but I'll believe it when I see it. Luckily this year a bunch of clover took over our lawn, so the lawn is relatively green despite the grass turning brown.

Lynnbrown likes this.