Stoners Echo Chamber II

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by hotwater, May 10, 2020.

1. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Some might drill a hole in your forehead though....

Lynnbrown and Pete's Draggin' like this.
  2. Tyrsonswood

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

I guess the fawns moved along.. bummer..

5. Tyrsonswood

I saw a picture yesterday of somebody's dog that guarded a fawn all day until Momma came back for it...

I haven't seen the ones here for a few days...

Orison likes this.
  6. Tyrsonswood

Got a bunch of baby raccoons though...

Orison likes this.
  7. deleted

deleted Visitor

8. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter

I bought an old 1970's Levin acoustic guitar yesterday off of a craigslist deal.

Now I'm looking into adjusting the truss rod to fix the neck action up a little bit. The body of the guitar resonates really well and sounds good, but I'll have to get the action fixed to make it totally playable. Hopefully I don't fuck it up :sweatsmile:

Orison likes this.
  9. Tyrsonswood

Truss rods don't adjust immediately, take your time with it.

10. Tyrsonswood

This, right here....

11. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

But what do CBD buds taste like? Weed? Similar?

I am right now very interested in dry leaf vaporizers.

Who knows anything about them or what to recommend. (can we recommend?)

I tried one (on loan) and I can definitely see the appeal.... only I am having to use a flame and hold it as I constantly roll the "pencil" and when I hear this POP I must stop holding the flame to it IMMEDIATELY...put my finger on the carburetor for how many seconds while I suck, then let off of the carb, and continue to suck. The end of each pen takes about 2 hits...and you have to wait for the pop to tell you its cooled off enough to do it again, Its pure THC vapor though, and I get a really good buzz of of much much less.

I've googled dry leaf vaporizers but there are about 1000 to choose from and I can't tell squat. I do NOT want one I have to hold over the flame while I listen carefully to the POP. Lord have mercy.

So, again...do any of y'all have any recommendations?

Irminsul likes this.
  12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'm pretty sure you can get tanks that attach to a nicotine vape and vape weed out of it. I've vaped the THC oil in mine before, wasn't a huge fan. Extremely hard hitting and intense which wasn't a good feeling so you have to go slow and I found the high just fizzled out pretty quickly. Never done the THC juice again.

Lynnbrown likes this.
  13. Tyrsonswood

It's weed without all the sticky trichomes...

14. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

The image a "tank" summons up in me is something that I'd be sitting beside my chair. (probably not lol) but I think I want something between this tricky ass pen and a tank.

The dry leaf vaporizers are out there...there are just so very many and none of them look like they would do anything..but I know they would at damn $149 and up. gad

15. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

I'm not about to spend that kind of money on something that I'm not even sure how it works. smh lol

16. Tyrsonswood

I have a "Dry Herb Vaporizer" which is basically an herb toker with an electric coil to burn the weed... It's not "vapor", it's smoke. Cost about $40.

It also doesn't burn completely so it sits on my kitchen counter while I smoke joints.

17. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I feel like I am in high school again because weed is undercover. The weed looks so wet to me but then I remember I am from the mountains and everything dried out there. I'd put Dutch weed on par with Colorado. Shatter is nonexistent though. I guess even in the Netherlands it is considered a hard drug that is not weed so weed dealers don't mess with and it's not hard enough for like the MDMA dealers. Plenty of middle Eastern hash though that is from massive outdoor seedy grows.

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

This is my vape, by Tank I just mean the glass tank at the top where juice goes. :)

[​IMG]

19. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

This thing I'm talking about not only uses the dry weed but after you get this vapor worked up, and you "vaporize" all you have in that load...you still have weed! Its brown weed and it looks like tobacco...but dang that is something I want. I don't cough either.

Let me get this straight - I LOVE to smoke. I love drawing the smoke into my lungs and blowing it out. I love the taste of weed...good weed. Well, don't give me burnt tasting dirt weed - but that (the smoking) gives me a cough I know I don't need.

It really because of the cough that I want to mostly vape. There has been so very much said about that vaping oil here in the states, I don't trust that.

But I trust my weed. :)

20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Personally I feel the oils and juice are being trodden on by cigarette companies because they're losing out on money from people vaping and not buying cigarettes. I mean that's what it has come to. As if the cigarettes companies have ever given a shit about the health statsitcs of their poison, they never have because it makes money. They start to lose money and all a sudden ohhh that juice will blow up in your face and kill you.

Take a look at the photos they use too, back trace them and you'll find most of them are of poor marines that were wounded in Iraq and they use their photos as "look what vaping can do".

I don't doubt vaping isn't healthy, but I don't believe in the cautionary bullshit they spin either.

I've been vaping for nearly 3 years now and I haven't noticed a single difference in me other than I might need to clear my throat in the morning and if I try to talk really softly I might have to clear my throat. But that just could be me getting older or a winter/summer thing I don't know.

You could try the magic flight box, which is a rookie weed vape but it works. I ended up get the Adaption pack to make it work better for me. At the end of the day I found it more convenient to burn my weed in a bong than to vape it that way.

I only ever got really stoned off the Vape once and that'd where I had the power and the heat and me sucking the vape perfectly so it all just worked. Other times you're either not breathing in enough to cool the vape and it'll burn and you'll cough your lungs out like nothing before. But get it all right, it'll be okay. I'm sure there's better models out there now, I'm talking 5 or 6 years ago for me.

So mine is this but the batteries were hopeless so you get a plug in the wall adapter.

[​IMG]