The Steryotypical Ideal Family and.......................................... Suicide

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Duck, Jan 27, 2005.

1. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

The "ideal family" have loving family members that would do anything for each other. These people eat at the table, watch TV together, and have a family game night. The husband and wife never argue and the kids in the family never fight. Everything is always so clean and nice.
    Those lovey-dovey family types scare the shit out of me. If I had to live with people like that for a day I would kill myself. Noone could actually survive this shit. It's unbearable just to think about it.
    If you were living in a family like this how would you kill yourself?

2. Juggalo4ever

Juggalo4ever KingoftheChubbyGirls

I wouldn't kill myself, I'd kill them.

3. Duck

Just answer the damn suicide question! I combined 2 subjects, I was bitching about the "ideal family" and then the suicide thing came up so I added that.

4. alex714

alex714 To the Left

hopefully theyd have a gas oven

5. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

i'm torn between trying to quietly disappear, driving away and doing it someplace else so as not to disturb the perfection of them... or making a huge scene by blowing my brains out at the dinner table, so as to shock the fuck out of them..

6. Duck

that was mine only I was thinking about family game night

7. Xac

Xac Visitor

i think the question is fairly sick, i'd would love to have a family like that.
    the only way i could see it being a problem if no one argued but they wanted to that would frustrating anoying and unhealthy. if everyone was so happy they had no need to argue i'd be very happy. you guys must have pretty simple/happy lives if you think suicide is answer to happy family, i can think of much better reasons for suicide...

8. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

hehe, my family used to have game nights :p we like board games and we used to share nachos.. lol... but this was when we (5 of us) lived in a one bedroom apt in the back of a large house. my brother sister and i all slept on the couch and recliner... ooooh fun times. lots of bonding...

9. Duck

My family had a family game night for about a week. That didn't last too long.

10. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

heh guess not... i hope to have more time for my kids when they're young.. when they're older i wont force them to stick around, they gotta get jobs. :p

11. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

I would love it for a day.... It would be nice to come down the stairs in the morning and hear my mom say "Good Morning, Sweetie" instead of "have you folded the clothes in the laundry room yet, you lazy bitch?" That gets old. It would also be nice if I didn't have a sister. And I had a dad.

Now I'm disappointed with my life even more. Thanks.

12. Duck

You're welcome.
    Seriously though, stop bitching you just described my life. You have to work with the cards you're dealt.