The Startling 9/11 Timeline

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Lucifer Sam, Jan 16, 2005.

1. Lucifer Sam

Lucifer Sam Vegetable Man

A TIMELINE SURROUNDING SEPTEMBER 11TH - IF CIA AND THE GOVERNMENT WEREN'T INVOLVED IN THE SEPTEMBER 11 ATTACKS
    WHAT WERE THEY DOING?

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/02_11_02_lucy.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every one of you should read this if you want a greater understanding of the world before and after 9/11. I encourage you to for once stop posting about sex and study something important. Please, take some time and go over this link.

Dude111 likes this.
  2. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

I tried to copy 'n' paste it onto here, but it appears to be 40,000 characters too big. :p

Nothing I already knew, except for some details on the bin Laden meeting in the American embassy...

Everyone should go read this, especially if you believe that some crazy islamic terrorists attacked us on 9/11.

Dude111 likes this.
  3. Burbot

Burbot Dig my burdei

the terrorists did attack you...just with a little help from the feds...

4. shhhhh im talking

shhhhh im talking Member

5. Lucifer Sam

Oh, come on... you can't tell me that you already knew all about all 102 other events on that timeline.

You're an idiot.

I'm not surprised that there were only two real replies to this thread. Unfortunately, no one gives a shit, and that is down right sad. I guess discussing the latest orgasms in the Young Hippies wasteland is much more important...

6. FemmeFatale

FemmeFatale Member

Dear Derek,

Some people are meant to be comedians and sex columnists, and some are meant to be world leaders.

Love,
    Krystin

PS-Thanks for the article. I had no idea...

7. Lucifer Sam

Dear Krystin,

The fact that very few people in the United States actually care about the state of the nation will be its downfall.

Love,
    Derek

Sure thing. Don't mention it...

8. FemmeFatale

FemmeFatale Member

Dear Derek,

Then let them fall. Those who care and those who are meant to be world leaders will be the ones that survive.

Love,
    Krystin

9. Lucifer Sam

Those who are meant to be world leaders are those of the elite, picked by the elite. You and I, despite what every neo-conservative will tell you, cannot become the leader of the United States. Do you really think that they would allow you or I to disrupt their agenda?

While people are sitting around enjoying life as if they're completely safe, their world is in the process of being destroyed. Alas, as long as there's gas for the SUV and a Wal-Mart down the street, they don't care. They just want their ice cream, football, and reality shows. After all, thinking about REAL issues is just too hard.

Their plan is working perfectly. They've solidified the perfect enemy: "terrorism." This abstract evil has worked amazingly well is pushing their agenda. The OBL tapes have further strengthened their grip on the dumbed-down American public.

Of course, even here, where people are supposed to be so active in government, where people are supposed to "stick it to the man," where there are supposed to be open minded people who aren't blinded by political rhetoric, people don't care. Otherwise good people will be the downfall of the US.

10. FemmeFatale

FemmeFatale Member

Elite? You and I and people like us are the elitists. We may not have the power to truly bring this country to justice, but it's not about power, Derek. It's about determination and knowledge and wisdom.

I will agree with you there. But it's inevitable. It's sad, but true. But you can't forget the people that will hold true knowledge and wisdom with them until they die. I hate saying that it's just the way things go, because you know as well as I do that that's not the way it should be. But...it's just the way things go...I say just let them rot with their ice cream and football. Ice cream is disgusting as it is, and well...football is just stupid.

I wonder when they'll wake up and find what they should really be afraid of.

I can't say that I believe that's true. But, in my eyes, a good person is someone who doesn't avoid the truth and who stands up for the little guy and who believes in the justice of all mankind whether it be good or bad...

11. Lucifer Sam

No, no... you see, there is an elite society here in the US and around the globe. THEY run the world. You and I, we're not part of the elite. We're not part of the corrupt group of insanely rich and far-too-powerful men who determine the course of history.

People need to wake up. That's what I'm trying to do here... wake these sleeping fools up. The only way to succeed is to educate.

Never... or when it's too late.

Well, our definitions of "good" are a bit off. When I said that "otherwise good people will be the downfall of the US," I was referring to the regular sheep you see at the local supermarket. I was referring to the people who don't really care about what's going on. These otherwise good people are just trying to get by, and they don't feel that researching politics is anything important. They simply let the people in Washington do their jobs.

However, these uneducated people who simply don't care WILL be the downfall of the US. The neo cons MUST have these sheep, these otherwise good people, to gain any kind of control. If everyone was like you and I, there would be no elite. There would be no corruption. We would live in a truly democratic society. Of course, as you know, not everyone is like you and I. For the ones is charge, this is a good thing.

12. moonshyne

moonshyne Approved by the FDA

That same information has been up on other sites for several years now (like lovearth.net) so it's not anything new. LOL, I didn't even bother reading most of it, because I figured it was basically the same thing.

13. Lucifer Sam

True. That article was originally written in 2001 and later updated in 2002. However, I doubt that Chuck already knew all about all of the other events...

I posted this becuase although you may already know of this timeline, 99% of people don't.

14. lover/young_peace

lover/young_peace Senior Member

What do you want me to do?

15. Lucifer Sam

Inform someone else... in fact, inform as many people as you can.

16. FemmeFatale

FemmeFatale Member

I see the sarcasm. :rolleyes:
    I think those corrupt men will be the downfall of the U.S. and not necessarily all the sheep that roam these here parts, but that's just me.

Well, it's nice that you're trying. But next time, title the thread something pertaining to sex and just put all this information inside it.

Well, let me ask you this:
    When it all boils down to the end, and you and I and those like us are all that's left of "The Great Society", would you really want them to be there with their pre-ignorance and easy corruptability?

Yeah...I didn't see the "otherwise" part...:rolleyes:
    I don't think they've yet grasped the idea that a system of checks and balances doesn't just pertain to the 3 branches of government. It's meant for the people as well. And maybe this is where the press should step in. People depend on the news for their information, and lately I don't believe the press has exactly been the kind of "watchdog of the government" that you and I would like to see.

Well, then that's why we're here. To convert those "sheep" into mindful human beings with minds and hearts of their own and who don't mind questioning authority. Sometimes I think people find it immoral to question whether their government is doing wrong or right...

17. FemmeFatale

FemmeFatale Member

But I've never been one for morality..

18. lover/young_peace

How is that going to help?

19. lover/young_peace

I wish I was more like you. :D

20. Lucifer Sam

:confused:

Obviously, education is the most important step right now. I really don't think people are going to do anything about a corrupt government if they don't know that it's corrupt.