The smell of unripe weed

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Rocklobster, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Rocklobster

Rocklobster Senior Member

Ok under or over ripe fairly easy to tell by looks but often I'l get asked how can i tell by smell especially when smoked? Its a bit annoying coz its a smell i just cant quite put my finger on or describe.

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

taste green..
    Manic and I had the same conversation.. Cant really put your taste bud finger on it.. :(

3. Rocklobster

Yeah well unripe does smell green like a still growing or veg smell with a hint of flower. I live in a block of flats often come in with a friend and we're take a big sniff passed verious doors and say yep ripe or unripe. Guess its just one of them things.

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

your talking the second hand smoke aswell, there is a different smell... Also like the smell of larger leaf mass.
    It dont have that skunk smell. Instead it smells like baby poop or something.. :puke:
    if you leave the house and come back you can identify it.. least I can..

You could get a smolder tray and walk out and back in with both, to prove it...
    Really you know aswells as I know to sometimes to avoid the arguments with those that dont know, you remain silent and puff aways still gets you high..:sifone:

5. Rocklobster

Guess it comes with being slightly more in the know then others are. Lol yep suffer in silence coz i dont like the buzz from unripe and find it a little bit addictive. If I'm passed anything that i thinks under I'l just pass it on quick and that less puff.

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

btw did you see the clones? Coming along nicely....:D

What really is rank is unripe in a tobacco wrap..... :(

I have no room to talk as I smoke NOOB tops B4 any resin even forms...
    I grow a mass of intentional fuck up plants.
    When you get into habits of pluckings, Its best just to grow a few off the side you can mangle the fuck out of and not really harm your bitches..

Its like practicing sex on the ugly girls in HIGH school before hitting the prom queen.. :p

7. Rocklobster

Hehe, but ya'd be thinking of the prom queen as your doing the ugly one. I'm quite good like that ok I'l smoke anything thats dying or needs to come off like heads and going nowhere buds leafs I'l smoke but mainly just bin (yep I'm a sinner) but I'l never rape them of the promising little buds.
    Even wet weed that ripe got a taste and smell you cant describe.