The sky is my crutch

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by TryptaNice, Apr 12, 2013.

1. TryptaNice

TryptaNice Member

HELLO everybody! I'm TryptaNice, Psychedaniellia or D.

I'm new here, as you can see. I reside in NYC but that may change within the next 2 years as I like to explore and spend different chapters of my life in different, new and exciting locations.

I just made my first post- a trip report on a DPT + DMT experience I had. Check it out, if you're interested in reading psychedelic experiences.

I look forward to getting to know the community! I already hang around on various psychedelic forums using either this username, or chaosbydesign.

I'm very interested in psychology and personal and spiritual development, and I think those ever-present interests (since I was very young; I've been keeping journals consecutively since the age of ten) are what led me to my later interest in psychedelics mainly... I strive to one day do experimental research on these drugs and their effects on subjects to further their received value as therapeutic tools. :D I'm already on my way, as I helped to coordinate the Horizons conference in 2012 and I'm a researcher on my own independent study at college right now (on a related topic). Yay! I'm into art of all kinds, and I dabble in various creative things: visual art (painting, drawing, photography, making clothes, jewelry, body-painting w/ UV-reactive paint), music-making (electronic and singing), writing (poetry, prose, fiction and autobiographical accounts). ^_^ It's such a wonderful feeling to lose yourself to the flow of a creative process. I see the universe and its unfolding of existence to be like a storybook chock full of adventures, novel and traditional situations and circumstances alike, and we are all unique and multifaceted characters part of it.

I think that this poem I wrote sums me up pretty well:

I reside in the uncharted space in between;
    where intangible detail meets reality's seams…
    There,our selves of the future dictate the now,
    and the path, never failing, executes and endows
    us with intuitively choosing;
    forever cruising,
    crossing over symmetrically,
    entities of divinity-
    Microconsciousnesses inhabiting all of us; you; me!
    How strange a thing to exist at all; curious and fine...
    equipped with all I'd ever need to prove this world is mine...
    These beings on the left,
    you see,
    have fed my soul and sculpted me;
    while beings on the right
    catch the ripple, plug in and come to be!
    And still as smaller parts, we integrate as whole-
    systems building systems; we consistently unfold,
    We expand and divide,
    invent and derive,
    As Intelligence prevails,
    Together, in accordance, we ride!

Other art and poetry can be found here: http://psychedaniellia.deviantart.com & click "gallery".
    My music is here: www.soundcloud.com/spirit-molecule (my partner named the project)
    I joined this forum because it seemed to be filled with people who share similar interests and an open mind, and people here aren't as pretentious and condescending *from what I can observe* as many of the people are on the other psychedelic forums I frequent. So far, the community here has been really nice. ^_^ Ok well that's it- damn, longer than I meant to write... this is what happens when I have trouble sleeping... Anyway, good to "meet" you all!

2. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

glad you could make it

welcome to thesite

3. Perilless

Perilless Member

I thought this thread was titled ''The sky is my crotch'' ...and of course had to click it :D

Welcome to here!

4. TryptaNice

TryptaNice Member

Hahaha! That's pretty funny. A lot of people would go on camping trips and sleep under my crotch. Thanks for the welcomes you guys ^_^

5. TryptaNice

TryptaNice Member

PS: Perilless, that picture in your signature.. O.O I had to save it, and it is now my cellphone wallpaper! <3

6. CharleneB84

CharleneB84 Guest

Welcome, I'm new a well, I hope you enjoy it here.

7. green83

green83 Member

welcome! Thanks for sharing your art and music! You are very talented!

8. TryptaNice

TryptaNice Member

Thanks you guys! ^_^ Everyone is so friendly here- I'm loving it so far. The only generally non-pretentious psychedelic forum I seem to have found!

This post disappeared from my viewing power for a while and would give me an error every time I clicked the link and I thought it'd been deleted. Weird!

9. jimmyjoe1

jimmyjoe1 toker Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to HIP:cheers2:Enjoy:sunny:

10. Redneck66

Redneck66 Member

Welcome

11. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Welcome to the site!!

12. My names Cory

My names Cory Senior Member

Welcome aboard! :D

13. TryptaNice

TryptaNice Member

The kitty in your avatar SOOO looks like my cat. Even the face he's making. My kitty likes to vaporize. ;p

14. TryptaNice

TryptaNice Member

More thanks to you all ^_^ I see you're also in Nyc Cory!