The Simplest Bad Religion Vs. Good Religion Of Pres. Obama.

Discussion in 'Islam' started by Anaximenes, Oct 18, 2014.

1. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

How is it to be aware of Muslims losing trust in each other in the U.S. over the submission to pay the monthly bill? Or maybe this occurred in Egypt and is occurring in Iraq between the manipulated at wealth and the automated users of the just banking system. Banking systems may have turned out to be justice systems, if needs be the one created by Allah.

THe good religion has positive credit distribution for the income of the dexterity improving family. The distribution is with the nice conversation at the financial institution accredited to be covered on time at the appropriate need to accomplish security,

The bad religion has the account covered at the momentary need, and the devotee is searching all means to cover debts on time.

So God may or may not exist, but ... the noble idealism for All is about the peace for what reason? What do you the reader think?

2. themnax

themnax Senior Member

the only good religion is one who's god is not at war with anything at all. that is not christianity. nor, granted islam. nor any religion that has a name or a book.

1 person likes this.
  3. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

Hi, I think I can answer this one quickly. Once we have God eliminated from the national context of judging Faith at Faiths in a "secular" context, how do people fair their explanations for the Socio-economic equality by the Law? I am just Being Liberal for the "secular" concept about the acceptance of Inequality before the law. In essence where did all the unequal human beings come from? Perhaps all things and people come from God as said in the nineties.

4. themnax

themnax Senior Member

how does this even apply to,
    let alone justify,
    your original proposition?

every source of the claim
    that ANY god
    would ever have the slightest desire to be worshiped,
    that i have ever found,
    comes from human speakers and writers.
    (NOT GOD(s))

also what do you mean by "eliminating"?
    the INCLUSION is a human invention.

also, why is this in a forum that is intended to be specifically for and about islam?

5. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

The mystery of the Sacred Heart. I don't know what the heart is for Muslims. They go into great detail about the heart of belonging to a Mysterium of their Own. At the materialistic position of conceiving the form of status for goodness sake the heart still should, no mistake, be part of something more progressive. All I hear talk about is how the muslims through their Bad Religious way have somehow ELIMINATED "God" from the Christian trinitarian type Heart (Faith, Hope, and Love).

6. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I agree, wholeheartedly.

Check it:

[media]http://youtu.be/YULcUgF6Lag[/media]

7. notrick

notrick Members

Yesterday for the first time the German central bank admitted breaking the law. Banks traditionaly never do this. I don't know the details -it was on BBCWN - but I know ot was in relation to Iraq. For the record-I am an athiest, but I've lived a good part of my life in Muslim countrys. I love the people and I respect the religion. I can't go back because of an incidend that more or less ended that part of my life. If I could I would. Not to fight but to work with the UN AID or WHO.

8. notrick

notrick Members

I don't know of any religion that doesn't have problems. Many have centuries of blood shed.

But one book had always spoken to me "Tao Te Ching" and in a differnt way "the Tao of Pooh".

It is essential to keep this seperate from Taoism or any related off shoot.