The Sheriff Was Here

Discussion in 'Cannabis Legal and Security Issues' started by tiedye420, Jun 5, 2005.

1. tiedye420

tiedye420 Member

Oh my gosh,
    We Had 30+ plants out in the yard. We were sitting at the table smoking some nugs. I had the bong in my hand. The Firetruck pulls across the street, with a little SUV behind it. The crew gets out and walks to the car behind them,He points over at us to the vehicle.. The SUV turns and drives over like he's going to pass my house, and stops. Right where he has a perfect view of my crop.
    I get up after setting down my bong, walk over toward him as he's looking at me just sitting there in his car. I get half way there and I say "So i imagine you want to see my reccomendations"
    He smiles and says "yeah " really casual. He got out and i went in the house to get the papers. I came out and handed him three reccomendations, showing him the outdated one had an appointment for renewal written on the back of it.
    He handed the papers back, And walked over to the garden. "how many do you have there" He says. Oh there is 20 in the ground, those over there are males and will be pulled soon, and 10 or so over there that havent been sexed yet." "Oh that's fine" he says. He acknowledged the doctors exemption scripts as well. One is for 10 veg, one mom and 10 bud.... The other 20 veg and 10 budding. I got the regular script, 12 veg and or 6 budding.
    All he really saw was my veg area. My budroom is indoor;)
    but we are 16 plants under our limit in there- no big deal.

Becoming a fully documented med grower has been almost painless, but the landlord is not happy at all. He wants them indoors still. He can make it hard.
    Looks like im losing my outdoor veg area, because I dont want to get kicked out of the trailer park. He wants them in my room so I'll comply.
    Now that the sheriff has his pics... If anyone calls the sheriff now to rat out my grow, he will say "no thats not marijuana that's medicine"
    He He He

2. adoutsider

adoutsider Member

What country/state do you live in? I think I should get into the medical g rowing buisness.

3. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

me too, I doubt Ill be able to make money doing anything else when Im older :p. Sounds like an awsome job too, not a boring ass one.

4. tiedye420

tiedye420 Member

california
    But you must have suspected as much eh!

5. tiedye420

tiedye420 Member

Hey weedman I hear it is much easier to get a medical growing permit in canada than here in the states. Too many hipocritical shark politicians in power here.

6. rangerdanger

rangerdanger Senior Member

If you've ever had insomnia (or tell the Dr. you do), you qualify for a script in Calif.
    Mine cost $200.00 for the intitial consultation and $100.00/year for renewals.
    In Humboldt County (and Sonoma and some others) you can have 99 plants, with a script.
    99 plants boys and girls. Think about that for a minute.
    You have 99 plats in veg, your buddy has 99 plants flowering.
    For thsake of saying, let's assume you get 1.5 oz. per plant per harvest.
    That's over 9 pounds, every 2 months.
    I don't care who you and your friend are, but not even Cheech and Chong could smoke THAT much--9 ounces a week, each.

In Mendocino County, you can have 25 per person--no script needed. A baby qualifies as a person, so a guy, his wife and baby can grow 75 plants. Outdoors that can mean as much as 150 POUNDS per year.

So let's say you and your wife and kid live in Mendo or you and a buddy live in Humboltd.
    And you have massive quantities, way more than you could smoke.
    What happens to it?
    Well, you could give it away (like I now do).
    Or you can sell it.
    The super pot-friendly gov'ts of those 2 counties (D.A., sherrif, judges) are well aware that thousands of people are growing more than they can smoke and are selling the rest.
    See, those 2 counties run on pot $$$. Growers buy cars and furnature and tampons and send their kids to school and are just like anybody else (except happier). We coach little league, volunteer for the fire dept., and some run for government.
    Ever since timber restriction went into place 20 years ago, marijuana brings more money into The Emerald Triangle that anything else.
    The Emerald Triangle (the 2 above counties plus Trinity County) grew, according to 2001 d.e.a. statistics, grew 1 BILLION $$$ woth of weed (retail). That's like 330 million bucks to the growers.
    That's a hell of a lot of money for these 3 counties.
    Without it (if they rid of the growers), many towns out here would cease to exist.
    Thousands of people would be gone, less need for D.A.'s cops and other sundry officials. It's in everyone's vested interest to keep pot flowing out of The Triangle and $$$ in.

Luckily, California's broke. That means no more CAMP (state pot pigs). Didn't see a single black widow last year. I think the choppers are permanently hangered.

7. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

Ya canadian laws on marijuana arnt as tough as the states....this is gives me many ideas on a career when Im older lol.

8. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

RELAX,its under control my friend.Its funny,but its OK,I would be in jail right now if I was you.Then again I wont become a member of a state sanctioned list that subjects me to a quote!I WILL ALWAYS REMAIN A NON-COMPLIER.When are those 2nd gen filials gonna b ready bro??????

9. syd

syd Banned

Fuck man, here in Australia i think there's only one state that lets you grow weed. And it's only two plants your allowed to have, and i aint living in that state! But at least you dont need a script to do so.

10. tiedye420

tiedye420 Member

That it's all overwith... I been a nervous wreck the past few weeks...
    Why I always have to be on the frontlines I'll never know.
    Must just be crazy I guess.
    I feel so much better now that im clear though.
    Strange days.. Never imagined that happening when Listening to "wildwood weed" Figured id be lucky to keep the seed!
    ( we just smiled and waved goodbye, sittin on that sack of seed)
    But he left the damn plants in the ground too....
    High school kids ripped me one night meangreen. They got that 'wild' kush and my mutant, a good chunk of stinky but she lived. I got some seeds off the last wave of kush, either selved or stinkyxkush. One is coming up in the place of the wild one.About 4" tall now.
    So the garden got dug up by me yesterday- Im moving them inside now. I'll plant tomatoes and corn, and start my babies inbetween. When they hit two feet i'll dig em up, bring them in, and bud em out.
    Guess i'll have to try a bottle of that new crysanthemum spray product real soon.
    Those beans are filial third gen by the way. And there is a special humbolt dominant plant I just picked a bit of yesterday. Got the stone and flavor I wanted to begin with. I have about 100 of these seeds already- and All I did was top cut it to second crop it.These are the fattest seeds from the entire crop also. Striped and spotted....About 3/16ths around.. Straight HUGE beans.
    This shit wipes club "top shelf" grandaddy purple or ANYTHING I HAVE TRIED OFF THE MAP.......Straight from the microwave even.
    HOW MANY BEANS YOU WANT? 50 or 100?
    Oh and the thai seems to be juicyfruit by the way, 2 more months for those beans.
    Now that im documented I may go into hiding;)

11. tiedye420

tiedye420 Member

rangerdanger........
    Hello bro
    If you dont mind me askin...
    How's the wheather up there?

12. LuMpYtRiChOmEy

LuMpYtRiChOmEy Member

Hows this new federal miscarage affect yous licenced growers? You dont think they were scopin yer shitt because of that new federal law about weed still beein federally illegal do ya Tie? -Carefull out there Brudda!

13. tiedye420

tiedye420 Member

Lumpy
    the feds have never recoignized mmj since we voted it into law in 1996..
    Nothing has changed, is all that happened in supreme court.
    this week or next ,congress will vote on an ammendment to stop fed funds for going after any sick patients.. I think the Feds just want the power to shut down clubs they feel are doing things "under the table" and not paying their taxes on it.
    Drug dealers getting 1/2 pound every day or two from the clubs, im sure will also be targets.Even with their reccomendation.

14. THCsetmefree

THCsetmefree Member

ive made sum runs to humbolt, with friends of mine...ever since ive wanted to live there and be a grower.

15. rangerdanger

rangerdanger Senior Member

tiedye, contact me via Yim:bertdontlie2000.

16. tiedye420

tiedye420 Member

cool I just added you to my YIM....

17. ~peace~

~peace~ Senior Member

sounds like a bet to me lol