The Riches

Discussion in 'TV Dramas' started by babyblueprep, Dec 28, 2007.

1. babyblueprep

babyblueprep Member

This show is really good! Who doesn't love a good gypsy con-man? Eddie Izzard is amazing and Minnie Driver is a great actress too.

You can watch online webisodes on youtube- here's a link to one that I like - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpQtMBPYBXk

2. babyblueprep

babyblueprep Member

hey does anyone know when season 1 of the riches comes out on dvd? is it this week or next?

3. stavros

stavros Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

This show is absolutely amazing. I've seen every episode. The DVD came out in January, but you probably knew that by now. No word yet on a season premier yet though.

4. Valdis

Valdis Member

I loved this show. I'm so sorry it's over.

5. enigma35

enigma35 Member

it ended way too soon. there have been rumors of a movie sequel sort of deal, but it hasnt really been confirmed nor given much attention

6. Kelisha888

Kelisha888 Member

I just discovered it on Netflix. What a great show! Like so many, gone too soon. Opening the fresh wound made by Party Down's cancellation.

7. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I was so pissed when the show just stopped in the 2nd seasson due to the writers strike, you can get all the episodes on Netflix.

8. djomalley

djomalley Fanch King

Watched both seasons on Netflix a few months ago and I was soooooooo crushed when it was over. I can easily say that this is one of the best television shows of all time. Minnie Driver is simply AMAZING!