the reality is...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by jerry420, Jun 29, 2006.

1. indian~summer

indian~summer yo ho & a bottle of yum

i didn't mean that if everyone was rich the world would be better, just that if there wasn't such a divide between the extremely rich and the extremely poor the world would have more of a chance to be better
    and the lack of 'apprenticeships & opportunities' would be something that having more money would help...the poor tend to fall into a cycle of being poor, without a good education they will continue to be poor
    i don't messure intelligence on the back of a degree, you can have that without being the slightest bit intelligent
    intelligence gets rid of ignorance and it helps people be more compassionate, intelligence not arrogance...

2. DQ Veg

DQ Veg JUSTYNA'S TIGER

Well, my flying saucers are hovering over Massachusets now trying to find her...

3. fritz

fritz Heathen

No, what I meant is that in the job market intelligence IS measured by a degree. Which leaves a lot of very intelligent people out in the cold.

We're actually pretty much on the same page. :)

4. DQ Veg

DQ Veg JUSTYNA'S TIGER

Not always-I've got a degree and I still can't find a job.

5. fritz

fritz Heathen

*sigh*