the reality is...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by jerry420, Jun 29, 2006.

1. jerry420

jerry420 Doctor of everything Lifetime Supporter

we will never grow as a race until we aknowledge we are all the same...the reality is we are all human...we are bipedal, we are intelligent, and so...lets go fuck the universe up!!!...we can either live in this farce of "racisim" or we can go and explore the universe as one, as we should be...

2. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

I'm not so sure of the intelligence part. :D

3. Xac

Xac Visitor

Hahaha well put! although i can see where jerry is coming from to.

4. Xac

Xac Visitor

You mean like Anglo Aussies? because aside from riots in sydney we dont have plans as far as i know! :p :D

5. jerry420

we can only hope jester,
    im just sick of people xalling people niggers and chinks and spics...we are all one planet...and if any aliens ever wanted to come here and establish contact ...well they would immediately be disected...fuck us for being so ignorant and being so full of ourselves...we base our science on what we have in this solar system and expect the rest of the galaxy to be the same...fuck that and fuck us...

6. kjhippielove88

kjhippielove88 color + rhyme

everyone should just fuck until were all the same race...

7. Xac

Xac Visitor

No its people of a "white" racial background whos parents live in Australia our skin has often been described as "golden bronze" although I, myself am much more pale

8. Xac

Xac Visitor

*bites tongue to avoid a likely unwanted come on*

:D

9. jerry420

but thats such an age old belief held by so many hippylove...we arent black, white, yellow or brown...we are HUMAN DAMNIT!!!!

10. Xac

Xac Visitor

I've noticed, but i bet it gets you laid more...

11. Xac

Xac Visitor

Not since year 8, its how you get into good high schools down under... got the shit kicked out of me but i lasted three rounds so i got into whats suppose to be an alright school...

12. kjhippielove88

lol thats not a belief held by me. im rarely serious on this site

13. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

couldn't have said it better than myself.

The only race i'm not so into is rural white people, they are stupid, they smell, they fuck their cousins and love it, they say shit like "ain't that a kick in da head har har har"

14. kjhippielove88

ill be excluded from this

15. kjhippielove88

psh theres nothing wrong with my genes :H

man its getting early

16. DQ Veg

DQ Veg JUSTYNA'S TIGER

I feel the same way-exactly why I was president of the Interracial Dating Club when I was in college...I've made some little mixed-race babies (well, actually one) myself, so I've done my part!

17. DQ Veg

DQ Veg JUSTYNA'S TIGER

Her genes are exactly what we need in the gene pool to start our new race up here on Pluto!

18. kjhippielove88

ahhhh darn:rolleyes:

19. indian~summer

indian~summer yo ho & a bottle of yum

i'd do my services but i plan to keep my genes out of the pool being how white i am, we don't need any more whities..
    i don't think the pigment in our skin is the problem though, i think the differences in our intelligence is a problem, and also the whole division of wealth..
    i'm gonna sound like a commie here but if people all had the same level of intelligence and wealth there wouldn't be such a problem, intelligence is power and with it comes the fight for that power, same goes for money

20. fritz

fritz Heathen

Ignorance breeds fear, fear breeds hate. Anger is fear with an attitude.
    I used to have wonderfully candid long talks about these issues with an older black gentleman.
    He was someone I'd randomly met, & brought 'round my then slightly pregidous mother...They slowly became best friends. :)
    Sadly, he died a few years back from prostate cancer. :(
    Wealth really doesn't make ppl happier. It makes their lives very complicated, & everyone is always looking to break off a piece.
    I don't believe intelligence is necessarily the issue, I think it's more the lack of apprenticeships, & opportunities... Without having a very expensive piece of paper (a degree)to show.