The Raw Food Diet

Discussion in 'Vegetarian' started by Abra Cadaver, Mar 14, 2014.

1. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

What I would TRY if I were you. (and no, I cannot guarantee it will work) but it has worked for me and a lot of other people.... is first of all, broad spectrum probiotic (if you look at rainbow light for ex they have a lot of natural supplements w probiotics, enzymes and other good stuff for riding body of candida)...
    okay, if fruit is the only sugar you eat you MAY want to limit fruit for a few weeks. to a serving. Berries are best.
    Also don't eat wheat, gluten, corn, potatoes, beans, rice etc. - for the duration of the cleanse. Concentrate on healthy fats, veggies and lean proteins-(I know this is in the vegan or veggie forum---those kinds exist too)--eat lots and lots of veggies, eat quinoa and other non-gluten non-wheat things that (even tho quinoa is a seed) kinda take the place of carbs), avocadoes, olive oil, nuts, seeds, etc.... that should, after a few weeks create die-off of any candida ... which usually makes a person feel worse before better. But def will start to get energy back soon...

one thing I would NEVER tell anyone who is even a little concerned about candida is to not worry about sugar. (but yea, fruit isn't that bad.. it's natural sugar. Agave Nectar isn't bad either. but during a candida cleanse it is.)

2. Apples+Oranjes

Apples+Oranjes Bekkasaur

Ahem, really, I don't think the internet is the appropriate place to be seeking medical advice. TRULY. And, I get it if you're not into modern medicine, but you can find integrative and homeopathic doctors as well (or better yet, a nutritionist) that could MUCH more specifically address your needs and an appropriate plan of action.

Really, you type out a paragraph, and people jump at responding as if they have done a full evaluation of your health and body's unique needs...they have not. Please, if you're going to f*ck around with your diet/health, seek a PROFESSIONAL to assist you along the way.

Reason for my post? I spent YEARS of my life trying out this and that diet, cutting out these foods and those foods and feeling like total sh*t always, because I relied so much on what people said on the internet, and things I read-- Even the things I read that were from medical websites---still doesn't make a person a professional or address your body's specific needs. Every body is different

This whole "cut out fruit" crap that everyone is saying is some of the most absurd sh*t I've heard. Being that you are already vegetarian, and you say that you have issues with dairy-- you're only going to limit yourself even more making it ten times harder to get the nutrition you need if you go ahead and cut out another one of the very few things you can eat. FRUIT is some of the best foods to eat as far as getting vitamins, antioxidants, etc.... CALL ME CRAZY, but I think that cutting out that entire food group is absolutely insane UNLESS a doctor or other professional advises you to do so because it is ACTUALLY necessary for your health.

And, yes, I understand that all other posts here were done with the intention of helping...but please keep in mind that giving advice on something that you may not fully understand is not actually helpful.