the questions

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by barefoothonnybug, Jan 13, 2005.

1. barefoothonnybug

barefoothonnybug Member

what does it mean when a guy that you are going out with asks if your a virgin? does it mean he wants to have sex or hes just curious???

cass-cass

2. browneydgrl

browneydgrl Member

last i checked, "are you a virgin" wasnt a very popular invitation for sex...

he could be curious, but dont feel like you have to discuss anything you feel is none of his business

3. t-dub

t-dub Pass me the pepper

and being the age you are, he may just be curious. he may just want to see what type of girl you are... and browneydgrl has a point... dont discuss anything your not comfortable with...

4. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Not everything has a meaning, perhaps he just wondered?

5. guitarslinger

guitarslinger Schwa

I asked that once and got a Yes and it kinda turned into a race to make sure " I Was" so be carefull, thats comin from a guy. Im not a dick nor was i ever I Loved the girl still do, but it added a kinda race to the moon thing and it turned out to not be really real.

6. Purple_Rhapsody

Purple_Rhapsody Member

I'm often asked that question and often lie about the answer. To me, I've only had sex once and it sucked! Like, blah sucked! Now, I've been with my current boyfriend for 4 and a half months and I'm considering myself a virgin. When he asked if I was, I was nervous about telling him but, I knew I trusted this man. If you trust the guy that asked you, be honest. I doubt it's an invitation for sex, he just wants to get to know you better.

7. Sebbi

Sebbi Senior Member

Could be both.

I say that because to be fair, the fact that he's a bloke is a good sign he wants to have sex with you and knowing is would be very important in how to deal with the issue when/if it comes up.

Blessings

Sebbi

8. superNova

superNova Member

could be he wants to know your experience level so he knows how to proceed, etc. but at the age of 15, wow i always just assumed everyone was (that's really incorrect isn't it? ;))