The Purpose of this Forum

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by skip, Dec 5, 2007.

1. skip

skip Founder Administrator

The Purpose of this Forum is to discuss masturbation, not to solicit sex.

We have Erotica Forums where adult site Supporters can go have fun. If you don't support the site, and you're not the age of consent, you have no business soliciting sex thru this website.

All sexual come-ons will be deleted, and you are also subject to banning if you break this rule.

Sorry but this is for EVERYONE'S protection.

Got it?

Last edited: Jan 4, 2023
    Cprailone, 6Sailor9, HM1119 and 10 others like this.
  2. Niagra

Niagra Member

I gotta say, I am very pleased you have this type of genre in the cool places of forum life. I own a free masturbation forum and have worked in pay positions running others and I think its very important that we as people understand that masturbation is a normal part of life and for males it is necessary. Every guy does it and does it regularly. More and more woman are doing so as well. Celebrate who you have been created to be.,.. sexuality is a huge part of you.

Question.... Is anyone that reads this forum of legal age? I understand Skips concerns with legalities... and also agree with his moral call on the under age thing as well. I don't mind sharing with the forum but I don't feel right about sharing with children... in fact it gives me heebie jeebies!!

Let me know... TY

3. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I suppose this is a region where Law, Morals & Common Sense all come into conflict.

Legally, I imagine there may be issues about under 18s being permitted to access the site, even though the legal age of consent in the UK is 16.

Morally, there are those that might, in public, at least, make their opinions felt that masturbation is immoral, and therefore accordingly, as would be the discussion of it.

Common Sense, on the other hand has never, and will never be bound by Legal or Moral issues. Masturbation is a perfectly natural & healthy activity, driven by instinct, rather than concious influence. There is overwhelming evidence to this point as all kinds of animal life masturbate in some way or another. Unborn babies have even been filmed masturbating whilst still in the womb - are these actions to be influenced by law or morals? Hardly!

The fact remains that no matter what anyone may say, masturbation will always be a leading part of nearly everybody's life from the age at which they first become sexually mature during puberty, and even, to a certain degree, in the years before this age.

It is my opinion that if there are laws restricting the age at which anyone may enter such masturbation discussion sites as this, then such laws need to yield to Common Sense & be repealed.

While it is true that there is going to be the paedophilic predatory element, this is also true of any online chat room, which are not restricted in any way. At least in such an environment as this, users can be more aware of the potential hazards than in a supposedly 'secure family friendly' one, and forewarned is forearmed.

Sagewynd and Fred64 like this.
  4. skip

Yes Pineman, and there may also be PREDATORY agents here trying to solicit sex as part of law enforcement sting operations. So when there is NO CRIME occuring, they seduce you into committing one!

Those people can be just as fucked up as Pederasts, preying on naive web surfers, PRETENDING to be underage just so they can fuck you over. They will bust ppl without an actual crime being committed, nor a REAL minor being involved.

I detest BOTH kinds of people, and NEITHER are welcome here. We try to take care of our own without resorting to underhanded, undercover operations.

Josephinelcajon and Sagewynd like this.
  5. Niagra

Niagra Member

You know what Skip , I could not agree with you more. This world and the laws that govern it has gone to the dogs. I was recently on the wrong side of a red curb unloading my car and long story short I thought they were going to take me to jail if I would not admit to drugs that were not mine found outside and down the street. Its a good thing I am not average in intellect because I guarantee you most people would cave. It was an incredible pressure cooker. My lil girl sat and watched them crying as mom was on the curb for 2 hours. Poor kid. They will do anything ... anything to get you to condfess. No one is innocent. Its all just evil. So I know they would do what you were talking about too.

PineMan... lmao here you said...
    I had to laugh out loud.. umm are you saying they LIE!! lol yes. As far as my forum is concerned its just not simply talk. We have many photos of our naked selves and an audio/video chat room to hang out in and make it a sort of show and tell kind of thing. So although that is very optional to participate you can simply chat and watch. THe bottomline is that adults need to feel comfortable their and I want to be legal. I know I would not want a child there and that is how it is.

I do understand that boys start masturbation long before adult life and I am fighting to get kids better educated in matters of masturbation and in gender differences. I wrote a pretty direct article about it and posted it to my journal here too. Have a look at it and feel free to leave a comment if you like.

Because of the legal issues in the USA .. no person under 18 will be admitted to either my forum or my chat environment. Sorry but thats the way it must be and to be honest I think its the right age to be there. Any younger and the adults feel like we are too old and it just would be sick. Hope you can relate. Too much adult content.

6. skip

What we all seem to forget is that Teenagers are WAY more savvy than we adults give them credit for.

After all, even a 13 yr old kid has likely been on the Internet for as long as TEN YEARS!

If you don't think they've seen it all after 10 years of browsing, you're only kidding yourselves.

By the age of 15, FULLY HALF of American kids have already had sexual intercourse!

Would you have them all be NAIVE when they first have sex? No protection cause nobody has bothered to tell them the FACTS yet. Or because they're confused cause they haven't been able to access ANY accurate info on their own, only what their young friends have told them.

People need to GET REAL, and stop treating kids as being naive, cause they're not. They may be confused, but that is where sites like this can play a POSITIVE role. Getting the scoop from ppl who aren't trying to keep them virgins until marriage, will open their minds and educate them as to what happens in the REAL world.

Overall I've found the more information a kid gets the better. Then they can make their own choices when they're ready and they'll be prepared, not scared, naive or confused.

As far as kids and adults mixing in a chat or forum that might be sexually oriented, it's up to the adult to be FULLY AWARE of who they are talking to. If you don't establish the age of whom you're conversing with, then you are definitely taking a chance. Since you can't SEE the person, you must find out more before going any further. Of course kids can lie, and that is what makes every attempt at regulating this a farce.

If a kid wants to talk about sex, they will, regardless of what your terms of service are. By asking their age, at least you protect yourself in case you're being lied to.

Those adults who specifically seek out minors for sex talk, are going to get in trouble sooner or later. We encourage any minor who feels preyed upon by an adult to let us know and we will deal with the individual (usually a permanent ban).

Of course then you arrive at the situation where an adult pretends to be a teen to talk with them. That is a situation we cannot control, nor can any website, so it's not just a problem here.

And ultimately that is the problem. Would you keep your teenagers locked up at home so they don't go out, cause you know there ARE adults out there who prey on kids! So don't let them venture anywhere, in the real or virtual worlds cause they just might experience something REAL, and we can't have that!

6Sailor9, HM1119 and Josephinelcajon like this.
  7. Niagra

Niagra Member

LOL Well said. I know we have young readers .. I wasn't born yesterday and I was already sexually active and loving life at that young age or before .. so I know that our site really can help them and yours too. I love that there is more places like this now. Because of legalities though you can't register unless you are 18. When registered you can access our chat or dsee the gallery. So the info to help as in advice can still be seen..

And in our chat you can see because its video capable. I won't cam if I can't see you... at least not one on one. I rarely do that these days ever though. Its a hell of a lot of work running a site. Keep up the great job and smiling too.

Josephinelcajon likes this.
  8. tommyhighstreet

tommyhighstreet Member

I am so happy to see such a healty diologue on masturbation. It has been a long time since I have posted on such a site. Thank you for the opportunity. The vanilla world is to much for me at times..... This site is great to let me get it out safely............ I hope.
    The US govt taking down allaboutsex.org has always bothered me. It makes me wonder why it does not bother others. The FBI plalnting links has me really disturbed. Why does clicking a link make you a criminal?
    ABS.org was a good site like this one.......Posts and threads about our expriences that have made us what we are, not a bad thing. It is a real thing. It is the others who wish to exploit those times that is the bad thing.

9. Niagra

Niagra Member

Hi Tommy.. I read your post and must say I was a bit upset by what I read. Can you ellaborate about the site that "the U.S. Government" took down. And also and more important to know is what the FBI is doing? What is Plaling and tell me all that you know. I totally do not like what is happening in the world today and feel I have a bit of a clearer view of what is ccoming than the average bear. I think its shit and its not going to be putdy!! However, these things can be still dealt with on an individual item list. Perhaps we can do something about it for now anywats. I know at some point there truly will be nothing we can do, but that time is not yet.

The free speech coalition is a formidable and powerful organization and would fight for the rights of others with big and deep pockets to sustain the long haul!!

10. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Some time ago I watched a documentary about the difference in methods & levels of Sexual Education in English & Dutch schools. This involved an exchange visit of a class from 2 schools - one English, one Dutch.

Needless to say, at first the English kids reacted to the unfamiliar frankness with embarrassed giggles, but quickly adapted to accept the the way that they were being treated as the young, but sexually mature adults they actually were. Unlike the English approach that briefly mentions that masturbation exists, the Dutch lesson went on to cover various masturbation methods as well as appropriate toys that could be used in the process.

Generally, the Dutch approach is not only to make their kids aware of what masturbation is, but to encourage it as a healthy activity for both mind & body alike.

Furthermore, statistics seemed to reflect that by encouraging such overall familiarity with the pleasures attainable from advanced methods of masturbation alone indicates a much lower level of teenage pregnancies & STDs, which may seem contrary to what one might expect from a country so noted for its liberal attitudes to sex & sexual awareness, but maybe it does act as a working example as to the benefits of down to earth education, rather than the limited sterile methods, as used in the UK (and most probably the US as well) that barely mention masturbation at all, despite the fact that it is most likely going to be the primary sexual activity encountered throughout their entire lives.

It is my opinion, that not only should masturbation be covered in the classroom as part of everyday sex education, but there should be periods of open discussion, where classes are encouraged to openly discuss masturbation, including exchange of techniques & where they can raise any concerns they may have - much like as with the theory behind these forums, only under the supervision of a qualified & trained teacher / counselor.

Even in this day & age, to admit to the fact that one masturbates & enjoys doing still has a strong stigma attached to it, and is often viewed as being an activity reserved predominantly for losers, which consequentially tends to create a guilt complex among those just entering the world of sexual maturity. By openly encouraging masturbation as part of the school curriculum this could easily dispel such psychological hangups.

11. lilbear

lilbear Don't prick a raw paw!

Skip thank you for looking out & caring about us so much.Thanks:)

12. Shale

Shale ~

U.S. Surgeon General, Joycelyn Elders proposed just such a progressive approach to teaching the normalcy of masturbation, using the weight of her office.

She was fired by President Bill Clinton, a consumate politician who did not always do the right thing. (RE: Defense of Marriage Act, Don't Ask, Don't Tell)

13. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

while i certainly agree with this, i have a feeling most of the sex solicitors don't even look at this thread...

kind of like telling the kids who show up to school on senior skip day not to skip school.

if it gets you to pay, there's meet-ups daily.

seriously, i have no idea. i think at the very least there's naked pictures though.

14. Excitedlynervous

Excitedlynervous Members

Charlie Hunnam
    My god that is one sexy human

15. alwaysready1970

alwaysready1970 Members

It would be good to know exactly what you get. $10 is no big deal. Interested to try it. Can anyone explain what is in this protected area?

16. Hipme

Hipme Members

Hi - can someone tell me what it means when "someone is following me "in the forum? Why I don't think it's a bad thing, I just have no idea what it actually means.
    Thanks in advance.

17. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

If you post something they get notified in the alerts.

Rocket73 likes this.
  18. Hipme

Hipme Members

Thanks. Learning something new everyday.

19. Mickeykeys

Mickeykeys Members

Got it. I'm delighted to have found this forum; it reassures me that I'm normal after all .
    I do have a couple of questions:

1. Is there a search function somewhere so I can find specific topics ?
    2. Is there an "introduction" thread where forum members can/should say "hi" and - well, introduce ourselves?
    If I'm out of line here, just please let me know, I'll get my hat and go...

20. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

Sadly a few kids themselves have been arrested and convicted as a sex offender when they were trying to meet someone their own age but turned out to be a police officer!

A 10 year old told his teacher "I am going to kill you!" and through a schoolbook at her. She reported him to the police. He is being charged as a adult for attempted murder!