The psychology behind 'sexual conquests' Syndrome? (Help?)

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Continuual, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Continuual

Continuual Members

This will be Ienghty, so I'll try to organize it efficiently!

I think this is also some part of the psychology of how some guys can marry exceedingly foul women; I know looks/smells aren't everything, but it must be in male DNA they count for at least something. Though apparently some can turn that switch completely off?

Questions:
    1. Why has it become that new pussy holds so much appeal after (and often over) landing a female who is fantastic?
    Such as lets say she's an 8.5, but the opportunity of a new 7 presents itself, it's too hard to resist, even though that's totally downgrading; why?

2. After landing the perfect girl (truly an 11, fitness model even) I'm still tempted, yet we're happily committed now, and no one else comes close. Is it like a numbers thing or what?

3. How many girls a year is someone at the top of their game?
    I landed 33 last, and a Capitol hill bartender I know did 28, so I think I'm doing ok?
    We don't compromise quality..
    Doing everything I can, I could only manage 3-5 in a month. Is area a huge factor? Girls are more unobtainium in Seattle it seems.

4. When is enough enough? I think the magic number is 100? But kinda doubt it.

5. Is this primal insecurity from having like no game until late 20s? How so?

6. Is this some sort of not having much strength from within, so that nailing a million hot chick's validates something I don't know how to address from within?

Thanks for the input in advance!

The history:
    I have a suspicion it stems from not having much luck until mid 20's? ..and that its part making up for lost time? Perhaps I should start at the relative beginning:
    When I was 17 (after a lifetime of only ever attracting fat/ugly girls,) One day, a perfect 10 (5'6,100lbs) was all about me sheer luck! If soul mate was ever to be believed, it was her at the time, a perfect Bonnie and Clyde us.
    For my 18th Bday, her gift for me was the planB pill, she let me creampie her. I was on top of the world, that I had the best girl ever. Until she cheated. That destroyed and ruined my life for the next year and a half; as there was no way in hell I would go for a chick less hot.
    But, then I did. This girl was taller, curvier about an 8. (like 5'9&140) but the DDDs swayed me. I think we both knew it was temporary. Lots of fun at least!
    I think another year of nothing (by way of not settling) went by. Somehow I attracted the Cougar of the century, easy 9. (in like 2003, well before it was a thing haha) Gorgeous, like 80% Greek (5'7 & 120) a bellydancer, she's 21 years older. When she came over the 1st, she mentioned she was clean when I was about to grab a condom. So I hit it raw, and she was very disappointed when I pulled out. The next week, I was sure to creampie her. So insanely good, I was 22 at the time. We were together for the next 3 years because I was not strong enough to do all the breaking up. I'd never had to before, I figured that would happen in time. I later mustered some strength but in every time I went to get my stuff, she'd be wearing (a little) something that I still maintain to this day: no straight male could possibly resist! So we'd try again to stay together. Eventually enough was enough.
    This built my confidence greatly. I had been focusing on a girl really into yoga, and the next year I met one! (I managed a few one night stands meanwhile) Smoking hot, German girl (7.5 in retrospect), (5'8 130) and 15 years older. I like hey, a step in the right direction haha. It was a month before I hit it, and like 6 before she announced she wanted me to cum in her during a lunch conversation.. We hurried to her place haha. Together 2 years. The fish weren't biting for me at all otherwise, and it was just 'easier' to not have to look all the time.
    I realized it was exactly as the previous LTR, so broke it off.

2 years passed with an occasional fling here and there. It was a decade since I had a 10. I then met one on a dating site! After a while she drove 500miles to me, and we romped all that 3day weekend! (25yo, 5'5 105lbs) I could picture Marrying her; the positive outlook version of my 1st ;) but I realized she was just too short. When she left it trigged severe depression. For about a week. I thought if I can land a girl like that, i can still do it again.
    I was shopping and saw this girl from behind that had the most knockouts set of legs I think I had seen, yet wearing jeans. Her muscles were poking through. She turned around and happening to be wearing a sweater for one of my favorite bands that no one likes. We fucked that night. She's 8 years older (5'8 130) an 8 legs aside, but she sometimes 7 and sometimes a 9. We were together 2 years because it was 'easier' than being on the prowl, yet I knew I could do much better. I had to end it.
    Next this lady I had been talking to online, we decided to meet. Shes 20 years older. We met and blew me out of the water! Id never seen anything so hot! Redhead, 6'0 in heels, dressed to the hilt. (a solid 10, about 115lbs) After dinner we went to a hotel. We we're both clean so I didn't even bring condoms. She told me to cum in her. That was like the highlight of my life, walking on air like all that year!
    Then the fish stopped biting again. I 'settled' for a 9 in the right light (because I always wanted a asian-ish girl like like) At this, I was like I can take a break from the market a while. After 3 years I had to let go.

I went to Hawaii for my first bit of travelling, and nailed a girl on Maui, and one on the big island.
    When I got back I thought, 'Maybe I can get as much hot tail as I want now' which was the beginning of 2016. I ended up sleeping with 33 girls that year, and only 3 insisted on condoms, most had IUD's (best invention ever!)
    One of which was an absolute 10 Redhead, I honestly tried to make It work, but realized a lifetime with someone 5'3,I'd always be attracted to taller girls, so that went on a few months. I had this other (9, 5'8 and 130) all that week alternating staying at their places, best week ever! Creampie-ing both at that.
    After this I said 'from now on, only 8.5's and above for me!'

Then I met the perfect girl, 12 years younger (Fitness model, 5'9 120lbs,absolute 11) we're living together, yet I'll see a 7 like Hmmm WTF IS UP WITH THIS?

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
  2. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

17 is a lifetime?

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i suppose 1 is a lifetime to a 1 year old.

4. Continuual

Continuual Members

Ok, updated it

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

You made your original post longer?

neoprene_queen and wilsjane like this.
  6. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I am a bit confused. You have not explained what type of scale have you drawn up for all these girls to rate you from and what you do when your score is only 2 or 3.

7. wilsjane

I wonder how much longer it will get after he reads my comment. LOL.

8. Continuual

Continuual Members

I don't follow.. ?

But, for a while I would sleep with 6's in times of depression. I went for a 5 once, it was horrible, so I'll never go for a 5 again, rather just use my hand. I couldn't get it up without her sucking on it. So my scale is 5.5s and above only. Some guys marry a 1 or a 2, and I'm like wtf, how?

So at least I can say I've never stooped as low as a 2 or 3 :)

9. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Re Continuual......Is That Your Mom I Hear Calling You To Come Up From The

Basement And Eat Your Dinner.....???....:smiley:

Cheers Glen.

Mallyboppa and drumminmama like this.
  10. Continuual

Continuual Members

?? Is that a reference to a show or movie I missed or something?

11. wilsjane

I was not asking about how you rate the girls, I was curious about how you let the girls rate you and whether you had ever been rated at 2 or 3..

12. Continuual

Continuual Members

I don't know..? I never asked ?

13. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

After reading your first post, I think you need to post in a different forum.

I do know something you may find interesting, based on your "lingo". Lol...

Orison likes this.
  14. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Is obtainium a new element?

magickman likes this.
  15. magickman

I had to look this up...thought maybe it was one of the new Elements. When I was in school, there were 108. Now my daughter knows of a few more that have been discovered, but I won't cover that here.

obtainium definition | What does obtainium mean?

materials used to create art work such as -ssemblage, mixed media or sculpture that wasn’t bought new, but obtained in other ways, such as second-hand, dumpster diving, chance findings or donations. i create art from things that others throw away, i call my what i do obtainium ...

Wait...what..Dumpster Diving? hmmmm

16. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Now there's a first date that's guaranteed to make an impression.

To address the OP, I wonder if your rating system is situational. Might a woman whose photo rates 5 turn out (after some conversation) to actually be a 7 or a 3?
    How does make-up figure into the equation? Go to bed with an 8, wake up with a 4?
    Does her technique change the rating "No, don't put a bag over her head, you definitely want that mouth free and accessible."

As far as the count, if you cut a notch in your bed for each occupant, pretty soon the bed breaks. Better to bed women and not cut notches in the bedpost.

17. magickman

Dumpster Diving...First date...blahahaha that's a stupid assumption!!!
    Read my post, it's an answer to Meliai, not the OP. Lmfao...ahahaha!

18. Continuual

Continuual Members

So I meant unobtainium in the sense as a personal jet is to most of us.

That is a great quote Mike, how do you not be curious about how many notch cuts it can withstand though?

19. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I've heard "unobtainium" used in the sense of does not exist. e.g neutronium, cannot be obtained no matter what your skills.
    A personal jet is obtainable if you have the right lock picks.
    :)

20. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

"new pussy"

And they say romance is dead...

drumminmama, Hugs & Spit and Meliai like this.