The Priest told me....

Discussion in 'Weird, Bizarre and Mysterious' started by NeonNikolai, Jul 4, 2006.

1. NeonNikolai

NeonNikolai Member

:)
    Back when I was in Highschool in my last retreat before graduation. The retreat master Fr. Vincent ask me if he could see my hands. As he look at my hands i saw in him in his face that he was shock!.. He said to me: "You have Healing powers!". i was shocked!.. then he suddenly change the topic. at the last night of the retreat he told me that " I should Change". And i said I will. < what does this mean he said Healing powers, maybe this is my mission on earth to heal people I do want to help and heal people but how can anybody help me??> :)

2. hebrewnational00

hebrewnational00 Senior Member

how would he know if u have healing powers or not what where ur hands glowing or something lol? i think its BS w/all respect to the priest.

please give me one logical reason how he can tell.

3. Tipo Sensuale

Tipo Sensuale Senior Member

Sometimes logic doesn't figure, just instinct - probably why the priest changed the subject quickly.
    A guy I know had always been told when he was younger that he had healing powers, no logic to it just random people would come up to him and tell him this.
    He practised for a while at spiritual healing and built up a good reputation. To this day he refuses any artificial medication if injured. He got badly hurt recently and without meds he is healing so damn fast it is unnatural.
    Other people I have met before can look at someone or spend a little bit of time with someone and just 'know' what talents if any they have - reading auras, seeing the other side, healing, whatever.

I wouldn't take it as you should devote your life to healing nor as to making any major changes, just as you grow if you feel that it is something that you are interested in then follow those instincts.
    As for the "I should change" that he said, damn priests always say things like that, its like a contractual requirement or something.
    Everybody SHOULD change and the world SHOULD change into a nicer place, and people with money & nice cars etc. SHOULD give more to me.

4. NeonNikolai

NeonNikolai Member

There are some people in this world that can see beyond what we can see. Some people can see auras of others maybe fr. vincent is one of those people who can see something very special. i dont know but i believe.And after that confrontation i experience so many weird encounters and signs regarding my mission on earth. But iam still exploring and investigating this. Some of my investigation led me to this website www.esotericscience.com check it if your interested... ~explore your innerself my brother cause we are all ONE~

5. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

everyone has healing powers or rather the potential

6. NeonNikolai

NeonNikolai Member

yes that is true everyone has healing powers we just need to learn and train how to use it. It doesnt matter what religion or race because were are all the same we are all ONE.

7. pomunus

pomunus Member

So, what do you believe your healing powers are?

8. NeonNikolai

NeonNikolai Member

Thats the thing that i am still trying to find out.... I hope there's someone who could help me......

9. nesta

nesta Banned

are you kidding me? have you actually READ the bible? tons of people who were said to have been servants of god, up to and including jesus himself, were humans that miraculously healed others.

10. Stillravenmad

Stillravenmad Member

The bible forbids witchcraft in the name of other- more specifically, Pagan- gods. It's very specific about that. It doesn't say you can't heal people.

11. Brand New Soul

Brand New Soul Senior Member

No offence...but it sounds like he was trying to make you in to a better ....what ever your religion or a turn you into that religion. Sounds like a steeming pile of poop.

12. NeonNikolai

NeonNikolai Member

Hehe... no..no.. were on the same religion.. i am still investigating.... cause there have been weird encounters..:eek:

13. Brand New Soul

Brand New Soul Senior Member

Well don't we all have the power to heal someone...? I mean maybe not with our hands, but we can all say something to brightin someones day, talk someone out of suicide...just listen to their problems etc..

14. nesta

nesta Banned

except that thats not the same thing and not the claim the priest made. he didn't call him a Therapist or Friend, but a Healer......

15. RiverStone

RiverStone Ancient

Agreed. We are all born equal, and have the potential to change the world.

16. drazil

drazil Member

the preist was probably a pervert and just wanted to hold hands with you,abd told u u had healing powers to get your mind off the fact that he wanted to touch u somehow.i'd say sue his ass,take him

17. Gdeadhead420

Gdeadhead420 DivineMomentsofTruth

will you heal my poor heart? this is all a load of shit. you can "heal" someone with words and actions such as Brand New Soul was saying but theres no magical essense to it.

18. erzebet1961

erzebet1961 Senior Member

I believe we are all capable of amazing things if only we first believe..then learn.

19. Professor Jumbo

Professor Jumbo Mr. Smarty Pants

I can tell you exactly what it means. It means that Fr. Vincent is a nutter.

20. wizarddrew77

wizarddrew77 The Wiz

All healing is Self healing.