The Post Office Opened My Mail!

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Jimbee68, May 4, 2021.

1. Jimbee68

Jimbee68 Member

Or so it would seem. I’ll give you the details.

As you may already know, I have these medical and scientific theories I have been sharing with people via U.S. mail for some time now. Anyway, I also send a letter to myself just to make sure it went thru. (Or if I mail in a mail box, to see if the letters were rain-damaged and so forth.)

Sound strange? Apparently not. Because I got one of these letters-to-myself today. And it was opened! The envelope was opened on three sides, and (get this), stapled in the center. The mail carrier had just dropped it off. So no one else could have touched my mail.

Why would the post office have opened it? And then stapled it shut?

And BTW, my other letters were just harmless theories. And they all had my return address on it. This actually brings up another good point: what happened to my other mail? Any thoughts? :)

2. Upnorthguy

Upnorthguy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Very possible you are being investigated by the U.S. Postal inspectors.

3. Jimbee68

Jimbee68 Member

I am doing nothing illegal or wrong and I do include my return address in any event. I assume you're joking. :)

4. Upnorthguy

Not joking. They are always investigating people..... and closely watch employees as well.

5. Upnorthguy

On the other hand, it's possible the letter got tore open when being fed thru the machines, but usually it's put into a plastic wrapper when that happens. Not always, but usually

6. Josh Rapp

Josh Rapp Members

If you live in the United States and that letter was sent to you from someone within the United States and you can prove without a doubt that they opened and went thru your mail, you could make a huge lawsuit against the postal service.