The Orgasmanic experience

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Alice in SC, Feb 14, 2021.

1. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

My husband Cumms to fast! Is there any way that I can control his ejection? I saw a link on this once before. Please help me!

2. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I can cum pretty fast if I don’t mind the way I use my penis. When I want to last I go slower and I don’t stay deep. I actually enjoyed making partners orgasm penetrating half deep. Of course, I give deep thrusts, just that I don’t stay deep.
    Ironically, wearing a condom makes me orgasm quicker with penetration

Rocket73 likes this.
  3. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Taking breaks helps

Rocket73 likes this.
  4. Up4Fun757

Up4Fun757 Members

Grab his cock and pinch it off... have him kegle? Experiment with positions he lasts longer in? Blow em and get back at in 10 mins? I'm sure they sell something to numb it up.. but where's the fun in that.

RBecca, Rocket73 and Latinperv like this.
  5. Vinny19

Vinny19 Visitor

Try the squeeze technique under the head of the penis. That can help delay ejaculation.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2021
    Rocket73 likes this.
  6. diesel#

diesel# Members

When he starts getting close he needs to think about baseball, the weather, etc..... or jerk off an hour before. Or you give him a quicky, let him recover then come take what’s yours.

Rocket73 and Latinperv like this.
  7. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

You can try to distract him when you sense that he is about ejaculate. You should give a tight sqeeze at the base of his cock and it will immediately reduce his urge to ejaculate. Please try.

Rocket73 likes this.
  8. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Practice, practice, practice. Tell him to edge more, it will encourage him to last longer and feel more of the ride instead of just racing to the big finish. Or, while he's figuring that out, do the old 1, 2, 3 - 1, go down on him and finish him off to calm him down - 2, he goes down on you while he recuperates - 3, finish things together - he'll last far longer on round two - you might have to, uh, help things along at first....

9. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I've read, in researching things like this, that the quick, firm squeeze should be on the head. Apparently it screws up the nerves themselves for a few minutes.

Sambone and Alice in SC like this.
  10. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Yes. One woman I used to go see regularly for massages would do it when she knew I was very close. It helped.
    And I enjoyed having her old my cock much longer, playing with it doing edging.
    Squeezing the head delayed the ejaculation, also reset the penis somewhat.

Rocket73 and Alice in SC like this.
  11. ...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2023
  12. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

Sounds like he is in a hurry, take away his video games until you get to cum too/

Percyjackson1790 and Sambone like this.
  13. Alice in SC

Believe me, he has never played a video game! He goes to work at 5AM and gets off to come home and work to dark on our farm

14. Alice in SC

If he's not working on the farm he's under a Tractor or a truck until he gets it going for tomorrow!

Up4Fun757 and Sambone like this.
  15. ...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2023
    Rocket73 and Alice in SC like this.
  16. Aleasiaa

Aleasiaa Members

Sounds like maybe the tempo is too fast, if you’re riding him on top I’d say just take it slow and change the tempo as you go. I’ve started to notice when my boyfriend is about to cum he’ll slow his pace down and won’t penetrate as deep then he’ll speed back up. So maybe just tell him to take things slow, definitely don’t be afraid to tell him what you want. Sex should be enjoyable for the both of you

Alice in SC likes this.
  17. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Or just try different positions where he is less apt to be stimulating his head directly - like try basic missionary, using short up-down shaft rubbing strokes, instead of long in-out head rubbing strokes. I find that long and deep positions like doggie or you on top are far more stimulating and might be better left to finishing things off instead of getting you off first.

Alice in SC likes this.
  18. lostinitall

lostinitall Members

not sure if your into it or if it's legal where you live... but i know smoking weed b4 sex kinda dulls the physical feeling but in a good way... me n my ex would smoke whenever we could b4 sex n we would go at it for 1-3 hours... n that's like a mix of oral,anal,regular,touching,kissing.... but yeah we would have some amazing sessions after smoking

Alice in SC likes this.
  19. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Dress up as a sheep and let him fick you from behind. Or he can dress up as a horse with a horse realistic strap on for you.

20. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

There are lots of things to try. One is to take it slow yourself. If you're sucking him to completion, come off his cock enough to tease but not finish. If you're having sex with him, try pulling off to change positions frequently. Or have sex partially clothed so that his excitement might be less. There are various cremes and sprays that can be applied to his cock to lessen his feeling. DON'T use them before sucking him. At least not directly before. You may not like the taste. It's like a natural application that still allows him to enjoy his cock in wherever you put it but helps to stop the overheated...I've got to cum....feeling that men get and then they boil over. One technique is to suck him hard and play with him. Then, put some lube on your tits and let him play with his cock around your breasts and nipples. Squeeze a little of that cream on your hands and put it on the tip of his cock as he's tit fucking you. Rub it into the head especially and rub it around a little to let it work. Then, open up and let him fuck you and see if it makes a difference. Finally, you could try and have sex a little, pull him out and stroke him slowly for a while. If you don't mind masturbating in front of him, keep yourself going with his fingers or better yet, your favorite toy. Once your clit gets hard and you feel like you're going to climax, slide his cock back in and let it go!

Klimax2gether likes this.