The Ordinary Way....ripped off in VA

Discussion in 'Music' started by SillyGreenMeep, Jan 15, 2005.

1. SillyGreenMeep

SillyGreenMeep Member

Supposedly the band The Ordinary Way got their trailor stolen somewhere in VA with all of their band equipment....

Theyre a really great band and really great people, they kind of took care of me at jerry's birthday last year when I was real dehydrated, they're real good people. It really sucks that shit like that happens to good people.

2. Myranya

Myranya Slytherin Girl

Do you have a description or better yet a picture of the vehicle? There's a lot of people reading here and some could probably forward the info to other boards too... lots of eyes to spot it... (oh, and for anyone forwarding info like this, remember to DATE it, so it won't turn into another internet forwarding thingy still haunting us five years from now with 'yesterday, this cool band's van got stolen....' :p)

3. mazzy

mazzy Member

hey, i just saw this post and wanted to say that i have seen the ordinary way a few times and partied with them...theyre a good band! that girl who sings is incredible i think...