The Olsen Twins

Discussion in 'TV' started by honeyhannah, May 9, 2004.

1. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

Since there is no movie forum

Has anyone taken their kid to see their movie, or has any pervert gone to see this movie late at night when no one else is there?

I am 'watching' them on MTV right now, they're hosting a show called 25 hottest under 25 or somethin' like that and I have realized that they still can't act for shit, all they're doing is reading off a teleprompter or cue cards why don't they sound like they're alive, its not like they have to get into character.

After all these years that they've been the entertainment industry ACTING you'd think they'd have taken some acting classes by now and FINALLY learned how to act. Really they've never been able to act but I think at this point they're not gonna make it on their cute twinness anymore unless they take off their clothes or something. They're almost 18 years old, that means they've been 'acting' for pretty much 18 years, why have they not gotten good at it yet?

If you've seen this movie and they have pulled it off let me know.

2. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

I haven't seen their new movie. I try to avoid such things. But a review i read about the movie mentioned that there are several scenes in which the girls are wearing barely nothing, or are even naked (although they don't show any "profane" body parts).

3. garf12

garf12 Member

sweet, im going to have to watch that, i wont get see it in the theaters, but i will download it!

4. Maverick83

Maverick83 Guest

NO! NO! Not the twins! Gaaaaah!
    *runs away*

5. Loki

Loki Member

They are horrible in every aspect except hotness...intresting sidenote, i just found out they go to a prep school about 10 miles from my house, hell i have even been to parties at that school...wish i had known that sooner.

6. SexyDreads

SexyDreads Member

Is how much money is enough money? They are tri-billionaires or some crazy shit like that. I dont understand rich people, its like...dont you think you have enough?! Why dont you donate half your life savings to an important charity or something. Youd still have that other 60 trillion saved up.....fuck, it just pisses me off sometimes...

7. indigorainhemp

indigorainhemp Member

I have always thought their acting sucked~ They don't design their own clothing line or jewerly ,,just the name gets slapped on there. It does suck,,,they need to spend more money on acting lessons!

8. serra

serra tentacle girl

***PUKES ALL OVER THE OLSEN TWINS!****

those girls are one of the main downfalls of society. it was because of them, when they hit around 12 years old, clothing stores started really marketing "tweens" and now we have stores like "la senza girl" and shit like that. TWELVE YEAR OLD GIRLS SHOULD NOT BE WEARING THONG UNDERWEAR!

FuCK these girls look older than i am, and they are 14, 15. GOD DAMN OLSEN TWINS! and it's not even fair, they did not have to work to get where they are, the only reason they are billionaires is because they were sedated children who did not fuss a lot and hence were good to be used as baby props in FULL HOUSE which was a crappy show to begin with.

AFEHRAJKDDASDGRAAAAAA

Sorry i just have issues with all these damn hootchie kids running around like damn little skanks, and i blame the olsen twins for it. now alll these kids are going to grow up with no respect for themselves or their bodies...

9. SunshineRevolution

SunshineRevolution Member

well im just gonna say i think they are very hot. i remember posting this in the old frum, and they are very hottttt.

PEACE and LOVE

10. Harmony_rain

Harmony_rain Keeper of the Stars

It's sad that I know this but accually they are going to be 18 this year. I only know this cause i use to love Full house and I always remember they are the same age as my cousin.
    And La Senza Girl sells clothing not skimpy undies. okay I'm shutting up now, I know way too much about pointless crap!

11. Alomiakoda

Alomiakoda Boniface McSporran

*hides*

God they annoy the HELL out of me...they can't act and they just play the exact same characters in every single film/tv show they're in...

12. dylanzeppelin

dylanzeppelin daydream believer

i also saw that special on mtv and i thought the same thing. they look like zombie or something. they didnt have any personality talking the way they did in the monotone voice. i hope they aren't like that in real life, although you just never know. they have too much money as well..

13. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

ive thought about it.

14. serra

serra tentacle girl

I know that as well. sorry, my post was not specific. i was talking about young girls in general. la senza girl sells "clothes" yeah right. they sell clothes that look like they should be on a 17 year old and they are made for 13 year olds. there is things wrong with that and it makes me sad that more people don't realize it.
    (no ofense to anyone in particular i mean)

check out the magazine covers this month if you want to see some skanky little full house girls. they make me want to burn things.

15. xaosflux

xaosflux Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

28 days till they are 18 ;)

FWIW they will be hosting 'Saturday Night Live' season finalle tonight.

16. m6m

m6m Member

Anyone who has turned around, and found themselves face to face with two identical twin girls, will recognize the magic. It's inexplicable, yet undeniable.

Sure, I cringe when our girls here on the farm watch the Olsen Twin movies. When they see how little rich girls get to solve all life's little problems with Daddy's credit card.

In a way it's a little sad that such young girls, already sheltered in a cocoon of money, will probably never be able to experience the real world without a deep feeling of alienation. I feel for their loss.

Still, with such an aboundance of awsomely talented young actresses in the world today, it's kinda nice to know that a pair of mediocre talents can make it to the top.

17. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

Oh, god! To watch or not to watch, that is the question!

18. xaosflux

xaosflux Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

They really weren;t that good IMHO...that episode was rather weak for a season finalle.

19. Fierce_Flawless

Fierce_Flawless Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

yeah has anyone else noticed the emphatic hand gestures? looks like they're trying to fly away every time they get into a conversation.

:( sad

i still think they were so much better when they couldn't talk.

20. SharyBobbins

SharyBobbins QPR Football Fan

I like the Olsen Twins. I think they are smart and talented kids. I hope they keep being grounded when they turn 18 and get all that money from their company.