the old forum V.S. the new one

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by hemp_boy, May 14, 2004.

1. hemp_boy

hemp_boy Member

who like the old forum more. i personally do. i dont really like all the purple. there just way to much of it. ithink that at least. what do you guys think?

2. morningsong347

morningsong347 Member

Hey:mad: Purple is one of my favorite colors!! There is never enough purple :p I really like the new forums!! No one really likes change @ first, but without it....1. I would have never bought a computer
    2. I would never have these thoughts that I can openly bestow upon you
    3. I would still be with my biker ex (although I miss the rides)
    4. I would have never met my current man ( who I know I want to marry)

Ok, I'm sure you get the picture! Change just takes time to accept, and when you do come around you'll see how great it can be!!

3. Angeldustblossom

Angeldustblossom Member

I'm with you Morningsong! I love the purple! It's fun:) So hemp boy just as you said to me in my post, deal with it;-) hehe. I'm just glad to have a fashion and craft forum:) And people with awesome ideas etc! luvs and hugs

4. vnc

vnc Member

hmmm, i think i prefered the global look of the old one better. There was less fluff and it rendered correctly even in the worst browsers ;)

But the new one is pretty nice too, among other things the thread registration options seem quite flexible and fun :)

So I guess I'll get used to it :)

good work getting it back up so fast
    -vincent

5. Acorn

Acorn Member

i dont even remember what the old forums looked like any more.

6. gdhmomchild

gdhmomchild Duct tape abuser

My short term memory is shit. I'm fine with this as long as I don't have it on that linear, hybrid, whatever the hell it is setting. I remember having to get used to it but since I have, I haven't given it much thought. I do love the quick reply box...but I don't remember if that was added before or after. There has been alot of lil changes here and there over the years.