The need to have a side kick

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Bumble, Jun 15, 2006.

1. Bumble

Bumble Senior Member

i have this desire to have a side kick in my life. I know i shouldn't because i'm not ready for a commitment, but at the same time the nights are dark and lonely. Grrrr this sucks.

2. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

eh, just find happiness within yourself..yada yada yada...he'll come when you least expect it..blah blah blah....

Most girls I talk to say they ..basically stumbled...upon someone signifigant when they weren't even looking or trying to find someone.

when you want something bad enough you tend to settle for whatever comes along if its been to long. just be patient

3. Gypsy_girl

Gypsy_girl Member

Yeah as cliche as it sounds, the above poster is right. Just absorb yoursel fin other things; friends, a hobby of some sort, study if you're a student etc, a job, etc, and you'll meet him when you least expect it :D hope that helps and good luck...

4. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Yes... Patience, Bumble, patience... I know how you feel, though. I'm trying to stay as patient as I can myself. It can be hard at times, but we gotta try and tough it out..... *grits teeth*

Ya know, I'm sure the results are rewarding in the end. *fingers crossed*

5. Bumble

Bumble Senior Member

you all are right. Just when a guy comes into my life he has issues. it sucks, but i have to wait.