The nasty(est!) drug?

Discussion in 'Drug Polls' started by JahRed24, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Mind_Explorer

Mind_Explorer Member

DXM left me feeling quite crappy. Though I find most dissasociatives leave me feeling kind of fuzzy and groggy when coming down.

I also dislike the body load you get from stimulant drugs it's less profound in some but a lot of stimulants just leave me feeling incredibly uncomfortable.

2. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Yep, happens all the time dude. Some local articles on "things your teenagers could be getting high off of in your backyard" compared Salvia, Datura and even Nutmeg to LSD lol. I guess the media automatically goes "Okay, it makes em have some kind of trip, and everybody knows LSD. So let's say it's like LSD cause it makes you trip. We are so SMRT!"

Recently I watched a scary special on designer drugs and the section on bath salts came up. Not only were the packages they recovered from a US store notoriously impure, but some of them barely contained the drug (Mephedrone) that's supposed to be the active ingredient. This was also not to mention trace amounts of toxic substances randomly chillin in with some of it too. lol

In response to the actual topic: DXM or something probably containing scopolomine in South America... YUCK!

3. DoinMeSince93

DoinMeSince93 Member

Dxm sucks dick

4. Luke79

Luke79 Guest

DXM. But it was so awful I gave up all drugs for a few years, which was a great thing.

5. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

i wouldnt have thought of duster as a drug but it is really nasty. you get a good feeling for about 10 seconds and then a shitty feeling for an hour.

6. Psychadelia

Psychadelia Member

My first DXM "trip" was nasty. On the come-up I believed my organs were cooking inside of me then I collapsed and started tripping. The day after the DXM trip my friends and I were long boarding downtown and I started blacking out and was left very scared :/ If there were something nastier it would have to be K2. The taste is almost like garbage and the high is very similar..

7. Silent_Bob92

Silent_Bob92 Member

Why do so many of you hate DXM so much? I personally love it. Amazing euphoria, great high, just an overall great "escape from reality" drug. Sure you might get nausea and throw up but after that it's simply beautiful. Or maybe it's just me, guess everybody's different.

Anyways the nastiest drug for me has to be diphenhydramine.

8. absentwithin

absentwithin Member

Dramamine is just a fucked experience. Beware...

9. MisterMudz

MisterMudz Member

LSA was fine the first time, but the other 3 or 4 times were awful to ingest, just thinking about it eeew, fun trips though. Smoking a ball of old scraped resin is awful also, gives me a headache. I wont do any pills or cough syrup at all. I'm surprised how many people have done DXM.

10. 51Mandy51

51Mandy51 Guest

I agree nutmeg is disgusting and didn't do anything.

11. Shivaya

Shivaya Y'a rien de trop beau pour la classe ouvrière.

Tricked into smoking PCP wasn't too awesome...

12. slappysquirrel

slappysquirrel Senior Member

shit,, um corocidin, or crack i'd say

13. Porcelain_Insomniac

Porcelain_Insomniac Member

Benadryl..
    DXM..

14. zenmagma022

zenmagma022 Member

15. EyesOfTheWorld420

EyesOfTheWorld420 Member

Diphenhydramine hcl

I've never taken enough dxm to trip but I have taken wayyy too much Benadryl a few times as an idiot teenager. Not very fun, kept thinking I was holding things in my hands when I wasn't, kept trying to pick things up that weren't really there.

Alcohol sucks pretty bad also, but for some reason I always end up drinking. I truly don't like it tho.

16. Porcelain_Insomniac

Porcelain_Insomniac Member

17. deleted

deleted Visitor

drug war..

its the nastiest drug..

18. hippie.stef

hippie.stef Guest

I'd have to go with either k2 or ridilin or concerta.

19. DrummingJoey

DrummingJoey Member

I would say either spice or inhalants. Never done inhalants but I think we all know the mechanism of action that they use is repulsive. On spice (I mean any kind of fake weed, not Spice brand spice), I had just awful experiences where I got totally freaked out and was afraid to get up off the ground for hours. Other times, I would find it impossible to function normally even if I was enjoying it. I remember one time specifically trying to talk to my dad and a Guitar Center employee about the Drum-Off and I literally did not know what they were talking about, they sounded like they were babbling nonsense. Morning Glories made me very shook up for a whole two days (including the day I took them), but I think that's because I took them on a full stomach so they took a long time to kick in and to get out, and I also had taken them twice that weekend.

20. Shivaya

Shivaya Y'a rien de trop beau pour la classe ouvrière.

scopolamine seems pretty nasty