The Muslim Patrol in whitechapel

Discussion in 'Islam' started by Resistance isn't futile, Jul 28, 2013.

1. Resistance isn't futile

Resistance isn't futile Member

Well last night I had some problems with my car and guess who came to my rescue? The muslim patrol! I can't say much for how they're going about things. But they took one look at me with my white face and hijab and came to my rescue. They took my car to a garage and called a sister to look after my needs. Regardless of the problems with muslim patrol I think their hearts are in the right place.

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

care to explain how Forced Sharia Law is a good thing? ..

3. jonny2mad

jonny2mad Senior Member

DO you enjoy being shouted at called names while you walk down the street

4. odonII

odonII O

Yes you can. You choose not to. If this is the type of Muslim you are. God help us all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VQk_VklYUc"]Muslim Patrol thugs lay claim to London streets: UK Muslims slam extremists over videos - YouTube

5. odonII

odonII O

There isn't any need to worry about these idiots....

6. Resistance isn't futile

I had car trouble and 2 upstanding British blokes stopped to take a good long look at me and my troubles and promptly scampered off when it appeared that I might ask them for help. Not forgetting to mention the taxi that slowed down and did similar.

Where as the muslim patrol were right proper gentlemen with me. They made sure I was safe and it being Ramadan they called a sister to come look after me. They fixed my car and brought it around to me the next day without so much as asking for a single picture of the Queen.

And you want me to condemn them?

• When you consider that perhaps half of England is drunk at any given point in time...

• And that there are "secular groups" enganged in similar activities going on in other boroughs....

Then you see that all these young men are doing is getting the booze, drugs and prosies off the streets. What everyone is complaining about is that it's muslims and not a bunch of langy headed chaps from the local pub that are taking responsibility for cleaning up the mess.

I'll tell you this much. I would rather have them patroling my streets instead of CCTV and some Hobby-Bobby.

7. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

8. odonII

odonII O

You can say what you like. Most people know exactly what kind of people they are.

Like I said, you can but you choose not to.

This story sounds about as true as a Hans Christian Anderson tale...

9. odonII

odonII O

Yeah. I don't think they are around anymore. If they are in Barking, then they are in the right area...they are barking mad...lol :leaving:

10. Meliai

Meliai Banned

They helped you because you were wearing a hijab.

I doubt they would help me if I were in your situation.

In the video Odon posted they were harrassing people who were not like them or did not live the same lifestyle.

I am generally wary of any group that only helps those who are exactly like them.

11. wiccan_witch

wiccan_witch Senior Member

It is sad how Resistance sees an issue with a 'British' bloke not helping her because of what she looks like, but is happy for a Muslim to help her based on the same judgement - appearance.

Meliai is absolutely right. She would not have met with the same aid from the Muslim Brotherhood if it was her car that had broken down.

I am well aware of the discrimination many wonderful Muslim people experience in Western countries and while it shames me, the Muslim Brotherhood is not the answer and is only serving to encourage division.

12. odonII

odonII O

I have a hard time believing her tale is true. It's too perfect and too convenient.

Do the people below seem like the types of people to be fixing cars or taking cars to garages ?

If it wasn't working how did they get the car to the garage?

There are too many holes in this fantasy story, imho.

It's (this thread) just designed to wind people up, imho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkuzEUVqIDo"]Muslim Patrol - seventh Video - Respond "The Police can go to Hell!" - YouTube

I couldn't find any mention of their activities since the start of the year.

I think most of them are serving time for inciting hatred etc ...

That or harassing Muslim women for working in shops and not being at home making dinner for their husbands.

13. roamy

roamy Senior Member

the people depicted in those vids are not real muslims.they are just criminal thugs.the same as loyalists.

14. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

uuuuuuuuhhhmm .......

15. deleted

deleted Visitor

Are they shouting on the corner at 448am to get you outa bed to pray? Just curious..

16. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

:smilielol5:

17. Resistance isn't futile

Whatever... Neither this nation's government nor any other "white english" person or agency has ever stopped to offer me a hand with anything. I work, pay my fair share of taxes and sacraficed quite a lot for others and my community. In the end I only ever gotten for my sweat and tears was the proverbial kick in the backside.

The day I started wearing a hijab is the day that I effectively forfeited my citizenship. Because everyone including the police stopped seeing me as white and a British citizen. In the end the muslim patrol is doing more to clean up our streets than CCTV.

So no I'm not going to throw in with you lot.

18. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

19. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

......:rofl:

Cheers Glen.

20. jonny2mad

jonny2mad Senior Member

So if edl fixed your car you would hang with them